Stemline Repair?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheHerbivore, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 TheHerbivore, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Hey guys, I've had my 50x5 sovereignty upgrid stemline for nearly two years now, and tragically it took some damage for the first time yesterday. The 18mm joint snapped off, I'll include a picture of the damage (yes, it needs a bath) My question is does this look like it could be repaired? If so does anyone have any recommendations for a glass blower to do the repair? And how much should I expect to pay? Thanks ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390776013.096080.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. get it cleaned up and look up glassrepair805 and talk to them, you'll have to ship it to them but it will be a very clean repair

3. ^Thanks, any more opinions? 

4. Sovereignty might have their own in house repairers, my roor broke the other day in a similar fashion and i emailed them directly and they said they could fix it with ease as long as I cover the shipping costs, they even offered to send me a pipe to use while I wait for mine to be fixed.Irritated when I'm not sedated.