Stemline from Smiley (ApixDesign Glass)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Heosphoros, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I just ordered a 16 inch stemline from our very own smiley, should be shipping tomorow!

I got it a bit discounted because the base was welded at a slight angle so it's 2-3 degrees to the right.

Here's the pics he's sent me of it, should arrive early next week!

I also decided I'd get a matching disc screen slide by him, pic also included.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. damn man that is fuckin awesome. Great piece man, and mad props to smiley.

Wonder if smiley is still blocking me.

HEY SMILEY!

YOU STINK!

3. why is he blocking you lol

4. he hates me lol

5. HA....LOL I do remember him saying that. LOL

6. I totally forgot about that too lol. But hell yeah man, my homie just got one of his stemlines today. Was supposed to go and rip it today but he had some stuff come up so it must wait till another day :( I miss my apix glass.

7. Hahah yea i did have a period of hating kliff. My bad ive seen nothing bad and only helpfull posts by kliff lately through quotes. Il unblock ya

Let me know how he likes it : ), and im trying a bent neck test today : )

• Like Like x 1

8. your a rockin dude smiley.

keep makin that bad ass glass

9. Stickam that shit..........:smoke:

10. He sent me a milk vid earlier but didn't say anything about it, i think he was in a hurry :smoke: Smaller than i thought it was haha.

Can't wait to see what comes of the bent neck :smoke:

11. diggin that hex base

12. King stem to gridded 5 arm. You must make me one Smiley!

13. smiley's shit just keeps getting better, such impressive progress. Imagine what it will be like in another couple months after more time on the lathe and all. I also like the hex bases and the prices!

14. That is a nice looking piece. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you?

15. [quote name='"mbrus"']That is a nice looking piece. If you don't mind me asking, how much did that run you?[/quote]

130 $ for the stemline, and 25 $ for the slide, shipping included.

16. Got a new slide and adapter from my lhs for this stemless that should get here sometime early next week.

My old bong was 14.4mm so the new one is 18.8

I'm really digging the new slide too, its an ice pinch, but the pinches are pretty big and well done, so it looks like it'll do just as good a job as a disc screen slide.

And maybe its because I'm a tad medicated, but I really really like how the width of the ice pinch slide is the same from top to bottom, I think that'll be nice for airflow.

A hakko soldering iron should get here around the same time as the stemless, pretty pumped for my new setup.

Attached Files:

17. UPS never emailed me about the tracking so i will log on today and get the tracking number for ya. You will like it alot!:D

18. [quote name='"smilyagent"']

UPS never emailed me about the tracking so i will log on today and get the tracking number for ya. You will like it alot!:D[/quote]

Thanks! Can't wait =]

19. greattt prices..

gorgeous glass.

-jfw