Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stem Tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SH0T3, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Anyone? I'm gonna try and make it tomarrow i guess with a couple grams of stems n shake and prolly 1 or 2 lemons I'll let you know if it works or not.

2. dude i would save up your stems till you have like an ounce and then make a big batch.. but i would say probly about 1/8 to 1/4 should be good. also depends on the size of your cup

3. I don't got through that much bud lol, that would take me forever and i just wanna make enough for around a cups worth.

4. yeah dude if you want you can just muster up as many stems and shake as you can and toss em all in.. you'll probably get pretty high..

Thats what i do with my bedtime green milk... its easy as fuck to make.. basically just like making regular tea, except with milk haha

5. Tryed it but I don't think I had enough. Had around a gram of stems and a little but of shake mixed in. Drank it all and 3 hours later nothing but a small buzz.

6. Well you may need to use more weed

7. That guy using milk woukd be a mutch greater idea because milk has higher fat content and THC is fat soluble not water soluble, so it would have to be disolved into the fat, i would reccomend gettng 3.75% (?homonginized?) milk, becuase it would work faster and better, but people say heating it to 300degrees farenhight will decarboxilate the thc into somthuinbg that u can ingest, im not sure if u need to use fat for this, but i would assume so, im wonderng why you need heat if ppl make gramcrackers and sometmes just let the sit for like a week? no heat no decarboxylaton? i donno im cunfuzzled, dont make stem tea it most likley wont do anything. unless u mabiee do the milk method

8. Actually citric acid can also activate the thc i believe. Check out hashmouf's thread.

9. #10 puffpuffere, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
    Here is a good suggestion for your small amount of stems. This recipe is only good if your're ok with drinking alcohol.
    Soak the stems in a shot or 1/2 shot of hard liquor for at least a few hours. The stronger the liquor the better it should work. Remove the stems and add the shot to your tea.
    I never did understand marijuana tea. THC is only soluble in alcohol or fat, so I don't know how making tea would work. However, people have been doing it for ever so there must be something to it?

10. Interesting. I have never heard of this but Hashmouf seems to be very knowledgeable. Guess I'm going to have to do some research on this. I use citris juice in lots of things. I could really make use of .......cannajuice?