Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stem Tea? Will This Work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bindin13, Aug 15, 2011.

1. #1 Bindin13, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Ok, so I just made 1 cup of stem tea using about 0.3grams of some stems that still even had crystals on them. (Some Dank Weed Stems).

I had 2 cups of water at a raging boil, put in the stems. Let boil for about 2 minutes, than took out and put in my steam press. Put in the Tea-Bag and waited another 4-5 minutes.

Took out the tea-bag, and filtered out all the stems.

**Edit - I put everything back into the pot, re-heating as we speak with a shot of milk, and a chunk of butter in it, oh and I put a small amount of honey in it.

Now I got one full cup of Weed Stem Tea? Should I expect to feel any sort of high from this cup??? Or else I don't really want to drink it cause it kinda taste l shit, but I don't really like tea in general...

2. My quick opinion on the spot would be no. Water isn't very good at capturing the active ingredients you're looking for, you shouldve added some kind of fatty based lipid. Butter, oil, etc.

3. #3 Bindin13, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Yeah I was thinking that.

I put everything back into the pot, re-heating as we speak with a shot of milk, and a chunk of butter in it, oh and I put a small amount of honey in it.

*Edit. It looks like coffee w/ creamer now. Surprisingly doesn't taste too much worse...

4. I'm pretty sure after that first run through anything else is just going to be over processing and you're still not going to feel anything even if you do it right. Next time i'd suggest googling a recipe first.

5. tea works fine, honey + milk + weed stems + tea bag

6. Well my cup is about half gone now, I'm getting somewhat use to the taste. I feel relaxed, but definitely not high. Just listening to some music, starting to lose focus on some things.

Feeling good though, gonna keep drinking. I'll keep you guys posted.

7. Hope this helps :)