stem depth in soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SuicidalSoldier, Jun 16, 2006.

1. my plant reaches upwards out the soil pretty high..but the leaves nearest the bottom all died (went yellowy-burnt looking) so..if i put her in a bigger pot, would it be ok to conserve growing space by burying more of the stem in the soil??
    shes becoming more of a tree-like plant rather than a bushy one and i am doing this stealthily and as small as possible :p
    any help is greatly appreciated
    :smoke:

2. what you growing a indica or sativa

3. congrats ...... i bet youre a proud father of that beautiful plant ....

those are some nice lookin bag seeds

imma keep up to date on ur grow stats

4. :)
    i DID have like 9 that were on their 1st or 2nd node but i threw a party and some asshole ripped em all up. this was the only one to survive. i picked one i had growin outside but its really fucked and i doubt itll make it anywhere close to this one. im really hoping its female as im getting really impatient :p
    thx :)
    tho, would it be alright if i buried a majority of the stem thats sticking up (potted it in a bigger pot obv.) so as to give me more room for height??

5. anyone?
    can i bury more of the stem (in a bigger pot than at the mo`) in the soil as theres a length of just stem (there WERE leaves but they died) and i dont have too much room.
    please respond ! :)