Stem 8 ALT

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TetrHydrCann, Jan 31, 2014.

1. #1 TetrHydrCann, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I trying to order the Stem 8 on ALT and have signed up for the "notify when in stock" Has anyone else done this, and when notified was if still indeed in stock? Also how long do you guys think it takes on average to restock on these? Please give some insight on this, I really want this piece!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They dont,RSS and just keep checking web site ive been waiting for them to "notify"about a peyote pillar for 8 months and have actually bought one from them since.Sent from the past 1620

3. [quote name="BothanToker" post="19440778" timestamp="1391166603"]They dont,RSS and just keep checking web site ive been waiting for them to "notify"about a peyote pillar for 8 months and have actually bought one from them since.Sent from the past 1620[/quote]What is RSS? I click on it and it doesn't work on my iPhone Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 mogwi411, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Get a rss reader.

RSS is a way for people to tell you when they update their page so you don't have to keep checking.  Honestly, I don't even mess with ALT if it's a pillar or a piece that isn't in stock for long.  It's just too much like playing the lottery...and similar results IMO.  I called every single headshop I could find in a 4 hour radius....luckily I found a shop in MD that carries sov...they had 2 pillars.  And lucky for me they had 2 cause 1 had a piece of label baked on weird so I got the other one....already sold it though.

The shop is J friendlys in Towson, MD, the owner is John.  You can give him a call if you're in MD or maybe he can ship (although I don't think they do shipping due to federal laws) but doesn't hurt to call.  Also someone had mentioned liquid chrome in canada as a shop that carries sov.  They do ship to US, I've bought from them before, I think the guys name is Jason.

I've had more luck calling around and finding local shops to find pieces than through ALT.