Steer Clear of These Idiots

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Johnny Stash, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Growlifehydro(dot)ca

Terrible business model. They are a drop shipper. They are like Amazon, but with none of what makes Amazon useful and efficient. They just place the orders as they come in so you have to wait for them to get them in. It's like getting some dipshit scumbag to ''run and get" you some weed.

Two orders in a row now that have taken over 2 weeks just to process. The first was placing an order for XL Exhale CO2 bags and TNB Refills. They waited 13 days to phone and tell me that they couldn't get XL bags and I could only get the normal sized ones. So, I ended up just getting the normal ones and a credit. But magically, the credit comes out near exaclty to the minimum shipping charge of $39.99

So, now, to cash in on my credit, I need to place another order.....and the credit goes to the shipping charge. Stupid.

OK. I call them and explain it, so they give me a discount code, and when I placed the second order, I see the credit applied and the shipping charges dropped.

GREAT!
    Or so I thought.

The order for a roll of Mylar, a new 6" fan, and 3 packs of ratchet ropes was placed on Dec 26, and I still haven't even got a shipping confirmation email. They did leave me a voicemail a week or so back "we can't get all the ratchet rope packs you ordered, let us know if you want to wait for them, or have us ship it out now". I didn't bother calling becaus my patience with these fuckheads is all but exhausted. I figure leave it and a few days they should have it on the road. Nope.

I finally sent off a nasty email this morning using very colorful language.

I suggest NO ONE deals with these guys.
    Expensive shipping, based on a drop shipping model with none of what makes other drop shippers useful.
    I sure as shit hope they call me today, I'm ready to pick a fight.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Charge your money back onto your card. Only way to deal with clowns like this.

3. I may do that, but I really need that 6" fan

4. Hopefully you don't get a lemon fan, I am sure returning will be just as bad or worse.

5. Yeah me too. But with my luck......it wouldn't surprise me if it was defective.