Steeping liquid with THC?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Cjay95, Nov 4, 2017.

1. hi guys, i've prepared a qwiso concentrate for mixing with a vape liquid, but am i better off adding a little concentrate to a 3ml bottle of juice for a day's use, or adding it all to say a 30ml bottle at once and leaving it to sit? i don't want it to lose any potency by the concentrate being in the liquid (if that does anything to the THC for example)

2. Best results I've gotten was 190 proof everclear drinking grade alcohol tincture from hash and added that to Ejuice at 10% and dripped it into an RDA
    QWISO is toxic alcohol and will need to be fully evaporated and pure concentrate don't meld with glycerin worth a crap. Not a fraction as well as using ever clear does. Drinking booze can be inhaled as vapor with no danger since it's beverage grade.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Any idea where in the UK i can get everclear?

4. Amazon.

5. Hmmm, BrassNwood Good reply man..Gotta try the stuff.Cheers.

6. so its all good?

7. Very high proof clear drinking grade alcohol. 190 proof is best but 151 will do if that is all you can get due to local laws. Wash weed-hash-BHO with just enough booze to liquefy.
    1 to 5 grams of hash to 1/2 shot-ounce
    Mix tincture with E juice and drip
    :)
    BNW