Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steeping in Vegetable Oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SH0TTA, May 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys, what's up?

I was thinking about making a tincture of THC-infused vegetable oil as a sort of portable liquid "shot" that I would drink before getting on an airplane next week. I've made brownies before using vegetable oil, usually simmering around 24 grams in 1 cup of vegetable oil, and I know it works because they've knocked me on my ass. The problem is, I don't really have access to a kitchen, which is a problem because simmering the bud in the oil at low temperatures for about an hour is what makes the whole process work.

Now I know that you can make Green Dragon by letting bud soak in high-proof alcohol over time. Now my question is, do you think that would work with vegetable oil? Could it be done it time for my flight next week?

I welcome your input GC. Thanks

2. I've heard canola oil works the best, but as long as it has fat, it should be alright. I don't envy you when you taste it though XD

3. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had the same idea i made 2g/2 ounce of weed to oil in a crockpot and took it like a shot. It hits you quickly but then just flushes out of your system to quickly. The other shot i decided to take drizzled over fetticinni alfredo and it worked amazing. The key is eat with food to allow slow absorbtion

4. yes you can. heat just speeds up the process.

it does however take alot longer tho so unless you have the time, use heat.

i've never done it without heat so i can't say if a week will be enough