Steamrollers

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Buck762, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I watched a video on here of a guy milking a steamroller, and I immediatly had to have one. I think they're pretty cool. Do you guys think I should buy a steamroller? or would my money be better spent buying a bubbler. I already own a bong

2. Check out EDIT

I just bought one earlier this week, can't wait for it to arrive

They have roor steamrollers for like 5 pounds or 7-8 USD + shipping

3. personally i would go for the steam roller those things get you frizzle fried.

4. I kinda figure that its like a bong hits worth of smoke but no water to help cool it. Im thinking it might be harsh on my lungs

5. dude get a steamroller they are the best handhelds on the market. if you can of course bong is best but once you smoke a steamroller you will never hit a pipem bubbler any of the garbage again.

idk if it was a mistake but my first pipe was a steamroller, not only did it take getting used to i literally cant smoke a pipe inless i get a giant hit or else it doesnt do the job. by pipe i mean small spoon or bubbler. bubblers also, i think are a waste of money compared to a steamroller, not only are steams cheaper they do the job better. i smoked a steamroller every day i could basically for a year and my lungs are perfectly healthy as of last week

6. What size do you recomend? I wanted a big like 12 incher or somthing about the diameter of a normal bong neck. The headshop only had small steamrollers that were the diameter of a penny

7. dude i had one the size of a 50 cent coin was about a foot long and was amazing. my dad broke it 3 days ago when he found it. saddest day ever i made a necklace out of a piece of glasss i found from the rubble it laid on the concrete.

R.I.P. Terminator.

8. oh, nad the one i had could have been a bong if you attached like a beaker to the bottom. and drilled with a diamond tipped drill bit to make the stem and slide

9. Fucking asshole dad! Break one of his things in the street!

10. gong steamroller+ashcatch

11. that makes me cry dude you made a necklace with the broken pieces of steamroller??? i feel so bad dude stay strong.

but yeah EDIT is the way to go definitely

12. yeah i did it was my first pipe! its a sweet necklace i like it but i rather have the steamroller back. it was a thick ass glass too. bought for 30 bucks from a friend used best 30 dollars ever spent

13. you can get a large roor steamroller from edit for like 20 bucks. they are sweet man, a lil harsh but still sweet.

14. #14 Esperança, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    what are the differences between a common wood pipe and a steamrollers?

edit:
    lol , i just saw an video of a steamroller , i thought they were like pipes sizes lol

15. steamrollers are supposed to be harsh on your lungs

16. By far one of the best smoking devices created. You can hit them using different techniques, actually making the hit smooth yet immensely powerful. I love my rolly :hello:

Attached Files:

17. am i late for the conversation just found this peice those i give mega props i've had memories"it's all about the memories man" - can't hardley wait<<<<<<<funnny when baked

18. Steamrollers are sick dude. I recommend them.

19. they are very unique i dont suggest the roor ones though as the external bowl makes it sort of no longer pocket handy, and the bowl that sinks into pipe like above picture link is much bett.er its big too the roors you dont get big enough hits inless you double hit