Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamrollers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JaGWiRE, Nov 2, 2007.

1. These things look sick! I saw a few at my local headshop.
    I've got a few bongs, a spoon, a bubbler, a few other miscellaneous pipes, etc etc. I want to try something new.
    How do they hit? Are they smooth? My glass spoon for example I find harsh cause of how little of area the smoke has to go through to cool.
    What do I look for in a good one? What prices should I expect to pay?

2. They hit harsh, not as harsh as a spoon but still harsh. As for prices, I couldn't tell you, I've never actually had to buy one. If you want to test out how they work and hit, make one out of a toilet paper roll. PM for details if you can't figure it out.

3. DO they hit anything like a chillum? That's the only pipe other then a bong/ bubbler which I found "smooth". Mine is extremely small (3"), and I realized one might say it's harsh because of the extremely hot smoke, but I can't feel anything.
    Does the steam roller do that?
    PS, as for prices, I'm just curious so I don't get ripped off. I'm in Toronto so CDN would be preffered.

4. Yeah if you don't think your little chillum is hot then you wont mind the steamroller at all, especially if its glass. It's gonna hit exactly like a dry bubbler. Lotta smoke, slightly cooled off but otherwise still hot.

5. It's like a harsh spoon. But the nice thing is its not possible to pull ash, it just sits in the tube.

6. I don't think they are too harsh but they definitely rip hard. If you pull more then you can clear you will be choking your ass off. I just recently got one and I get hella ripped.

steamroller.jpg

7. I've got a straight tube I guess maybe the proper word is "gong" bong, will it hit anything like this (excpet without the water?) It's my favorite bong.

The longer I get, the smoother the smoke / cooler it should be as like a chillium?

8. man my first time using a steamroller, i was with my homeboy, he just got finished boiling it and cleaning it. Well needless to say i got ripppppped

9. Nice Roller I have wanted one of those for a long time can't find them around here in headshops for some reason.

Steam Rollers hit smooth but hard, its a dry bong essentially. as for what to look in one I would say try to find one that is a whole piece and not one with a bowl that sticks out because they seem a little more fragile.

Attached Files:

10. I'm pretty set on getting one now, even if I don't like it, I'm sure it'll make a nice addition to my glass and my friends will probably love it.
    What prices have you guys been paying? I'm hoping to spend <$100 CDN ($60 preferable if possible) and get something not bad still.

11. Steamroller is more or less a dry bong with a massive carb. They're pretty wicked, enjoy =D

This reminds me, I really want a steamroller/bubbler combo...

12. I'm getting myself a steamroller for Christmas. To me, it's the ultimate piece. It gets you just fucked up as a bong, but without the noise or worrying about bong-water.

13. Yea i just picked up a steamroller at the shop for $110 its pretty nice its real big making other pipes look like mini mes, it has this blue clear gel in the middle of the pipe it has this worm thing in the middle i got to take a pic of it, the moutpeice is huge as is the whole peice is huge in general and is heavy but it hits like a beast, steamrollers are probaly my favorite non-water pipe, and have had nothing but horrible experiences breaking water glass peices idk why but dry pipes seem easier to mantain.

14. omg my friend and I had a steamroller prob 2 years ago for 100 dollars we bought it at a headshop.. It was the SHIT. It was awesome because whenever we'd pull it out to smoke everyone would just be amazed. It was a gold colored and there were designs on it. There was a skunk in the middle with his tail up and the smoke would come out of his ass lol. Sadly it broke at a party we threw.

15. they are sweet but really harsh it is something to smoke outside cause it produces aot of smoke

16. I hate steamrollers, almost as much as I hate blunts, but not that much.

17. What can there possibly be to hate about a blunt? Are you doing it right? Wastes weed maybe. Watch How High that movie makes you crave bluntedness

18. Seen how high (I own it).
    My whole thing is it is a super waste of weed, and why use a blunt when I spend money on my glass pipes.
    Also, why smoke blunts when you can rip RooR?
    I have always hated blunts and always will. Nothing will change my mind of that one.

19. I vow to change your mind!
    my buddy got a green label but i always tell him to put his fansy pants shit away I wanna get blunted. Hot boxing consevres the burn off too. Plus you can blunt ride or walk on the path behind your house or smoke one and say its a cigar while you and you dad are smoking "cigars"

20. Or I could roll me a joint. Or just take my bowl with me.
    I just hate blunts to all extent. I was at my buddy's house on Sat and we rolled a 10g blunt. Why I matched him on it I dont know but I would have rather saved my herb for his RooR and not smoked the blunt.