Steamrollers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by JayJ1871, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Anyone have any opinions on steamrollers?

I used em a lot in college, but I've literally never encountered them since. Most of my friends have never even heard of a steamroller or what it is.

Is it that they just aren't that popular, or that not enough people actually like them enough to buy them? My first big hit using anything came from one of those huge 2-bowl steamrollers, and it was so harsh I thought I wouldn't use one ever again. However I got to liking them more after I bought one for myself and practiced with smaller bowls...before I dropped it in the woods one day :(

2. My first pipe was a steamroller , it was metal and every hit tasted of shit. I don't see them too often now, glass ones look cool. The ones I've seen look like one hitters I think

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've got 2 grav labs steam rollers and love them. I think a lot of people don't use them because they're pussies who can't handle smoke and/or are afraid of coughing in front of their friends.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love a good steam roller. I have had glass, bamboo and shitty acrylic ones. The bamboo was best out of them all. Soooooooooper cheeeeeeef!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. ive used the ones where the tube is the same diameter throughout but a co-worker gave me this. the dude is like 50 or 51 and he had it back in high school. its pretty fuckin gnarly

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah, I have a bamboo grove out back and have made several bamboo pipes and they are very smooth hitters.

7. I have 1 grav labs steamroller and that's my baby, I use it all the time at home, I don't take it anywhere because of breaking or somebody (police) taking it. I love mine and not too expensive either.

8. Had a cheap one from a tobacco shop. Named it the torpedo, and it was great. I dropped it one day after cleaning it causing an inner tube, i called it the exhaust pipe, shattered.