Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamroller?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Hey GC! Do any of you know how to improve the quality of toilet paper roll steamroller? Any other small homemade pipes that you could suggest?:hello:

2. Use something else other than a paper toilet roll.

3. such as? how should i make this steamroller?

4. You can improve a toilet paper roll steam roller by throwing it in the garbage and buying a pipe.

5. I cant get a pipe right now lol...
    :hello:

6. There's really no way of improving shit like a toilet paper steamroller. Shit is shit. Go buy a piece you'll enjoy the bud more

7. Why not? Online.

8. Why not? Well maybe not this instance I understand, but you better go grab one in the morning :wave:. Get a socket and a 2 litre and make a gravity bong instead, don't smoke foil (or cardboard), shits bad for you.

9. foil actually doesn't vaporize at the temperature a lighter burns at. I may be mistaken but i'm pretty sure.;)

10. There's coating and what not, either way, why would you ever want to smoke tin foil?

11. When i was younger i would just heat the foil with a lighter until it quit smoking (that was the coating) and then go about my business. And remember not all of us have nearby headshops and can get a pipe. Perhaps not even able to order online. who knows?

12. Papes yo! You can get gas and post on GC? You can get papes.

13. I believe I'd much rather smoke out of the venerable pop can pipe or water bottle bubbler before I'd smoke out of a toilet paper roll, if for no other reason than the likelihood of disfiguring my facial hair with flames from a burning toilet paper roll.