Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamroller!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yeska420, Jun 7, 2007.

1. I'm trying to buy a good steamroller online for as cheap as possible of course. I'm trying not to get one that looks like a spoon pipe but one thats more straight/long. Any websites or stores in the Los Angeles area? Thanks stoner buddies.

2. FACT: A toilet paper roll is the perfect home-made steamroller.

3. most headshops will have them

4. alright i made my steam rollers 3 in fact
    2 out of plexi 1 out of PVC

take your acrylic heat it up( threw mine on the grill for a little) get a pair of gloves then once your plexi is soft take it out and form it around something caulk cup etc, take it to a table saw or band saw trim the edges drill a hole to place your bowl

PVC

get a PVC tube at home depot or any hardware store pick the size you want, drill a hole and put in your bowl, made mine at tech with a peice out of plumbing

5. how do u make a steamroller out of a toilet paper roll

6. Don't make one out of a toilet paper roll, that shit tastes nasty and is pretty harsh. Just go buy one that you like.

7. i have used one that was made out of PVC it was great. and it didn't have a bad taste. so if you want the cheapest possible i would say go get some PVC piping.

8. It is the same way you make it out of the PVC pipe:
    1. Poke hole at top
    2. Insert bowl into hole

9. fuck no the best way to make a steem roller
    1.take pop bottle
    2. cut bottom off
    3. burn hole in with lighter
    4. insert square of tin foil so it makes the bowl
    5. poke holes with needle in the tin foil
    6. put some weed in and SMOKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT

10. Yeah, I made this one from an old bong. It hits pretty smooth. :hippie:[​IMG]

11. I just made this one:

[​IMG]