Steamroller Love?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DiptheRip, Apr 27, 2012.

1. hey blades, just got a new piece that happens to be a steamroller, and was wondering what everyone thought about them.

2. I love my steamrollers! I have two, one small one and one monster 7MM with 3 chambers. I'm sure I've posted a pic somewhere... I'll go find it.

3. word son! idk why they arent mentioned more! They seem pretty convienent and simple to use

4. i love mine and i just got it lol

Attached Files:

5. i am just about to get the fumopipe, which is somewhat like a steam roller, i will post back once i smoke with it

6. Steamrollers are the shit! I'm not sure why they have such a bad rep. If you get one that is a responsible size they hit phenomenally

7. Here's a pic of my beast.

[​IMG]

Yes, this pic posted in another thread as an attachment is HUGE, sorry...

8. I Freakin Love my steamroller simple, but nobody I've smoked with can smoke it and not cough. Had a buddy smoke out of it, he watched me hit it, took it, and says, "How do i hit this thing?" Freakin hilarious at the time.

9. good god that thing looks like it hits like a tank

10. It has three chambers and it's 7MM thick. Hits like a tank is an understatement both physically and mentally! ;)

11. I think steamrollers are EXCELLENT for training newb smokers to take fatter rips.
    They're cheap, gets you nicely stoned,
    what's not to love?

12. I've always wanted to try one out, but don't own one myself, and have never met anyone in person who does either.

13. I made a steamroller once. Out of a metal kazoo....

14. Steamroller

ForumRunner_20120501_191506.png

15. I like small ones.
    But fat ones are like taking bong rips, without water!

16. I ordered the g spot stream roller on 4/20. Ill post pictures when it comes in

17. A steamroller is a fun piece. The one I used to have is my favorite of all time