SteamRoller/CLUB appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SmokehTehBerr, Jan 15, 2011.

1. #1 SmokehTehBerr, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
    I did a quick search and found nothing; I know we have to have some people on these forums with some amazing steamrollers, just can't find anyone.

Im currently solo seshing this club with hempwick, smoking Sour Diesel x Midnight Kush. Steamrollers hit like nothing else and are great to milk and devour your soul. As one might be able to tell, I'm currently lifted.
    http://img827.imageshack.us/i/29854037.jpg/
    http://img801.imageshack.us/i/22505383.jpg/

Post yours?

2. No steamroller love?

3. only smoked out of a homemade steamroller a couple of times along with my buddies glass piece that looks kinda similar to yours.
    wouldn't mind gettin one in the future though, things get you blitzed instantly :smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

4. hey those are pretty nice, sweet! And yeah they do. I love the simplicity of the steam roller, it feals more natural to me somehow.

5. i have a little steamroller that i named stanley

6. I'm thinking about getting one but haven't really looked around.. how much do they usually run? My friend has one and it hits great.

7. Nice, mine's name is "the Stump".

And letssmokebud, I got mine at a LHS for 40$, called a Club, essentially a steamroller just a little different. Im sure you can get a nice one at a quality HS for 60$ max.

8. Thanks:wave:

9. My new piece and first. i love it :smoke:

Attached Files:

10. New and you already put a crack in it?

I've always wanted one in my collection but I haven't found any that I like there all either tacky or cheap looking around here but the search shall continue and hopefully one day I'll find one.

11. This is a milk vid of me and a buddy one night... Not too much but i still love my m420 its a sick little piece..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtsE2ZZA4Bc]YouTube - Milk m420 vid.[/ame]

12. What can I say I'm clumsy:eek:

13. #14 Vato805, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    Here is mine, i LOVE it havent hit it in awhile i think 2night is the night
    [​IMG]
    ---
    carb
    [​IMG]
    ---
    mouth piece
    [​IMG]

14. my favorite steamroller...

[​IMG]

15. i think you have the mouth[piece and carb backwards...bowl goes further away from your face

I really really want a steamroller but i haven't seen one that 'pops' to me yet

16. jaja yea i mis labeled thanx

17. Nice thread, man. I think that a nice glass on glass streamroller is one of the best and most effective ways to get stoned.

18. Wow, hadn't looked here in a while. Those are some sick steam rollers.

Unfortunatly mine just broke, a new toker was in the rotation and dropped it. He offered to buy it from me, I told him don't worry about it, shit happens! Im glad he offered to pay me for it though.
    I guess now its time for me to go get a new one

19. [​IMG]

usually only use mine for wake n bake and to kill blunt roaches.. still ballin