Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Steamroller + 1g of blue dream= whoa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, May 7, 2011.

1. Okay, the fact that you made a thread to say you just smoked some marijuana makes me think that u are 13-14, and because you are probably 13-14, you didn't purchase your weed from a medical dispensary, therefore you didn't smoke "Blue Dream", that's what dealers say to make gullible people like you buy their shitty weed.

2. #42 mdrob, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    or know where product is? preferably indica as my bones hurt

3. ^Sketchy... what kind of stoner calls their bud "product"? You joined this month and you only have two posts, both of which break the rules of the forum. Whoops!

4. sorry first time on this site, other sites request that you don't say pot or bud, i was trying to be discreet

5. have you not just read all of the negativity on this post, and then you write that?
    as many people have said..chill the fuck out, stop being a hardass, and leave the kid alone.
    chill, get along and enjoy the herb

6. The fact that you care so much makes you sound like a teenage drama queen... who cares if its blue dream or not, atleast the kid got really fucked.