Steampunk Bowl v.2

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stonerman1559, Dec 26, 2011.

1. A.K.A "the tornado" it is based off the same concept as my last smaller version. i call it the tornado because when its being cleared it actually forms a tornado at the tip of the diffuser. it is made of "stoner friendly" metals and im happy with it i would also like some feedback,, or ideas im open to whatever you got to say.

Attached Files:

2. Kicks ass bro. Looks industrial looking I like it! Make me one!

3. i can totally make more, the materials are super easy to get. just not very easy to pay for lol

4. What 'stoner friendly' metals did you use? I see some copper on there, which definitely isn't stoner friendly . Looks great tho!

5. thats that shit that they be smokin' in final fantasy lol

6. don't worry its not copper, its brass. the actual bowl piece i got from a shop

7. YES

Dude. Thats. Fucking. Sick. You better be rockin some steam punk goggles while you rip that thing. :smoke:

8. Could you make a tutorial??? This thing looks dope as fuck and it looks within my ability to make it.

9. I kind of want to buy the tutorial from you because I feel like that's too great to be just given away.

10. SHHHHHHHH!!! Don't tell him that!:D

11. lol wow i didn't think it would be that popular lol. not allot of people i know like smoking out of metal, but its an awesome smooth hit, and i can even crush up some ice and put it in the glass.

12. Can you post a video of it in use? message me to i wanna buy one!

13. yeah normally i hate on homemade pieces and those who make 'em, but I got nothing to say this time.

I like it.

14. Definitely looks like a good working prototype. I would recommend lowering the tube a little more so you don't have to put so much water in it. Also maybe polish that bronze :)

15. i will sell a tutorial, it would be cheaper in the long run, to buy the materials yourself, that also leaves room for customization.

16. how do i post an AVI video file?

17. youtube brother then link the youtube video here.

18. got it, it was a pain in the ass lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obxZ8kGivtk]Steam-punk Smoking Apparatus v.2.0 (The tornado) - YouTube[/ame]

19. very nice dude take a video of some milk action!

20. i got one, its just so dificult to get a video to load with my pc