Steaming hot bong water when you're sick

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ecliptica, Feb 8, 2009.

1. i'll respond right now

if I had your email i'd send you one letting you know that I replied to your post calling you a fucking idiot

2. Everyone in this forum can smell your prolapsed ass anal leakage. Plug it up and quit being such a dumbfuck. Seriously! You're a bitch!

Back to the topic, I've used hot water in my bong when I had a sore throat and a cough, and it was pretty damn soothing. I wouldn't smoke that way for fun, but I do agree that when you're sick and your lungs are sensitive, it will let you take your hit without being too harsh.

That's my 2 cents....

3. I've tried hot water before, it wasn't bad. You take huge hits without noticing. When you're sick tho, i think vaporizing is best tho. I have a vaporizer bowl (just made another thread about it) which just screws on to your bong or pipe. So you could be vaporizing through a hot water bong.. shit i'm gonna try that.

4. That sounds interesting, do you have a link?

Oh and I ordered a $50 vape off ebay last night just to try one out.

5. Here's a link to the thread. Can't place a link to the headshop i guess.

6. #26 SovietRed, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    warm water is great. Especially when you have to smoke outside in the cold like me :( lol.

[​IMG]

Get over yourself man. HPI never said anything about dirty bong water, he said HOT Water. Now you look like a dumbshit.

7. Eww that is just gross.

Hot water FTW.