Steambox ( NEW CONSOLE COMING OUT )

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hazard420x, Mar 4, 2012.

1. i was browsin about on youtube the other day and i came across a rumor that Valve ( gaming company that created L4D, Portal and some other titles ) and steam are co-operating and creating a new console that will compete with X-Box and Playstation. The video i saw is right Here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaKNhlnEas]New Console Announced in Two Days?!? - YouTube[/ame] it states some specs and that the developers of the console have already put a US Patent on their controller model. For those of you who dont know, Steam is a computer software program where you can buy games and download them right off the internet rather than go out to a retail store like wal-mart or Gamestop. Personally, I am very excited for this and I hope to hear more about it at the Gaming conference or E3 in June later this year. anybody else have more details? thoughts? input?:smoke:

2. rez (idk just in case haha)

3. I hope they make it cheap as crap and blow $ony and M$ out of the freakin water..

M$ charges such ridiculous prices for such petty little things.. avatar t shirts.. $5?!?!? seriously?

$60 charge for online (while competitors offer it for free o_O) without any dedicated servers and no online browser.

ugh.. someone please show these money hungry whores what's up

4. So Valve and a cloud software created by Valve are co-operating?! :eek: SKYNET IMMINENT!!!