steam

Discussion in 'General' started by lanman, Jul 9, 2010.

1. when hotboxing a steamy shower i feel the steam takes away like 75% of the smell, does anyone know a scientific explanation for this

2. my best guess is... your theory is completely false and in fact, you just dont smell it as much because you're engulfed in hot water vapor. and if that's not the case.. then maybe there's a vapor-drainage system in your shower/steam that's also draining the smoke while youre in there.

but i don't know shit scientifically and i'm high and drunk. so.. my opinion's about as credible as anyones lol

3. CS Source finally released for macs:hello:

edit: o ya and how do u light that shit in the shower. why dnt you just toke outside?

4. ^oh shit REALLY!? the windows half of my mac is fucked up beyond belief. ima just delete it now and install my shit on mac. taht's dope homie!!!

5. Ya man I was runnin it through windows too but it was usually too laggy to play but now I finally can play with good quality.

6. yo whats your steam name? i'll add you whenever i install it on here.. prolly tomorrow or some shit. i havent played CS/CSS in a long time but i used to have mad skillz :laughing:

i'm guessin 1.6 works on mac too if source does

7. haha my names mailboxman14. its my little bros account lol.

Ya I havn't had much time to play lately but def add me man Ill be on every now and then

8. Have you tried gungame yet?

Thats pretty much all Ive been doing lately in CS

9. gg_?
    the shit where you start with like a glock and level through shit by gettin kills? yeah homie i love that shit lol. but i hate the knife/nade levels

lol we completely invaded this thread son! it's not even about valve's steam

10. ya man that fuckin nade levels a bitch

11. For me steam has always added to smell, here's why: If your smoking a in bathroom with a fan on, the steam will rise above the smoke and thus bring the smoke down.. if your fan is at the top, the weed smell won't escape as quick..

I remember this shit when i used to live with my parents hahaha. good times.

Anyways that's the point anyway, to make the smoke come down when you hotbox, cuz usually it builds up above you!

WALLHAX