steam

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dankNJ, Jan 30, 2009.

1. hey i was jsut seein if im one of the few who still play css and 1.6???? who else be playing. seems like no one be playing no more and i still love this game

2. I used to play a ton of CS:Source back in the day. Then I discovered TF2, and have never wanted to go back.

3. yea not much of a cs player anymore. useto play for hours without end but now play other steam games

4. I play CSS all the time, I could never get sick of it. I also just found my old 1.6 disc.:smoking:
    CSS is like a drug, when you get like 8 kills in a row you feel amazing. I also tend to play CSS a lot better when i'm ripped:D

5. tf2 is killing my time now a dayz

6. I usually check out game-monitor when looking for servers to play at. You can choose which game, how far away the server is located and other settings. If you live in the continental U.S., southern Canada, or Germany there should be no problem finding some CS servers.

http://www.game-monitor.com/

7. i've been playing cs1.6 since it came out... a decade ago... i love it....

8. yeah man nothign better.....i love dod soure also game is so much fun

another great game hl2 for all steam games are amazingly fun to play for some reason

including the coolest game to play ripped the ship:smoking:

9. i'll play css on my PC occasionally, usually i jusst whip it out on the xbox though

10. Fuck yeah dude! Hahahaha that game is AMAZING. Too bad no one plays it anymore :(

11. yeah that game was whats up