1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Users.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Sup all. If anyone here plays Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, or what ever over Steam, add me to your freinds list. My account name is Chiss1. If your up for a game, ill prolly be playing throughout the day and night. :)

2. i like cs before stream it keeps messing up for me

3. i play cs alot lol dont get me into it but ive played for many top notch teams cal m+++ pro teams indeed

Attached Files:

4. I was never realy into the clan world with CS. I was in a clan called CW (Common Wealth). We played for tons of games. Jedi Knight series, Battlefield 1942, Counter-Strike, Enemy Territory, some RPG's. But I wasnt in the Counter-Strike divison. I played for Battlefield 1942 and Jedi knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Have you ever heard of the clan called japs? They are a Counter-Strike clan. I talk to one of the top members alot on AIM. They are a pretty well known CS clan. Im sure youve heard of myg0t also.

Speaking of Battlefield though, I gotta start playing that again. That game is fucking badass, some great mods too.

As of now though, I am currently hooked on my Steam games, and Unreal Tournament 2004. UT2004 is by far the coolest game when high, god damn!

Again, if anyone is interested in a game of CS or any other Steam games, or UT2004, feel free to add me to freinds list. Chiss1 is the name I use for all my games.

Grasscity Deals Near You