1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Users.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Sup all. If anyone here plays Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, or what ever over Steam, add me to your freinds list. My account name is Chiss1. If your up for a game, ill prolly be playing throughout the day and night. :)
  2. i like cs before stream it keeps messing up for me
  3. i play cs alot lol dont get me into it but ive played for many top notch teams cal m+++ pro teams indeed

Attached Files:

4. I was never realy into the clan world with CS. I was in a clan called CW (Common Wealth). We played for tons of games. Jedi Knight series, Battlefield 1942, Counter-Strike, Enemy Territory, some RPG's. But I wasnt in the Counter-Strike divison. I played for Battlefield 1942 and Jedi knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Have you ever heard of the clan called japs? They are a Counter-Strike clan. I talk to one of the top members alot on AIM. They are a pretty well known CS clan. Im sure youve heard of myg0t also.

Speaking of Battlefield though, I gotta start playing that again. That game is fucking badass, some great mods too.

As of now though, I am currently hooked on my Steam games, and Unreal Tournament 2004. UT2004 is by far the coolest game when high, god damn!

Again, if anyone is interested in a game of CS or any other Steam games, or UT2004, feel free to add me to freinds list. Chiss1 is the name I use for all my games.

Grasscity Deals Near You