Steam Roller

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by MacaroniandRooR, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you seasoned tokers would be able to name everything that someone has on this mint looking RooR steam roller
    [​IMG]
    Also do you put water in a steam roller or is it a dry piece?

cheers:smoke:

2. Steamrollers are typically used dry, although it's pretty hard to tell with this one.
    The long horizontal piece looks like some sort of perc almost, might be an ashcatcher in there.

3. If used in the way they're designed, yes, steamrollers are dry pieces. With the AC though, I guess it's like a large bubbler.

4. i wish i could tell you. my steamroller looks nooothing like that. i'm not too hung up on brand names or rasta colors but shiiit, that looks legit. :)

the carb looks cuh-raaazy! mine is a simple, straight tube and you cover the back with the palm of your hand, and hit it dry (obviously, there's nowhere to put liquid) but that almost looks like you wrap your hand around the back and plug up that big hole with your thumb? (that's what she said)

5. That sure as hell looks like an inline attachment :eek: looks like it's meant to put water in the A/c and inline beautiful piece.

6. There is a clip behind the bowl. what do you think that might be for?

7. is it a little hand bong or what

8. It's holding the AC to the steamroller.

9. looks like you have a steamroller with a inline ashcatcher.

10. I don't mean to treadjack but does anyone know if ROOR still makes this style of steamroller and, if so, where I might be able to find one? I've looked on both ROOR's site and several other retailers and haven't seen it.

11. These are Roor.us steamrollers, you gotta find one used or in a shop that still has some. They are getting harder to find everyday though.

12. Thats a roor steam roller with a diffuser, the steam roller itself is a dry piece but its glass on glass making it possible 2 attach an ash catcher which this one has inline ash catcher which you but water in adding the water element and cooling and filtration....then of course a worked heady bowl...altho in my opinion kinda defeats the purpose of the whole dry piece...but hey if you like it go for it