Steam Roller

Discussion in 'General' started by Hausen, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. I heard of something like this today. The way my friend was explaining it was that it was like a giant sherlock with really hollow but thick glass, and a huge bowl piece and what it does is trap the smoke in bubbles and you suck in the bubbles. He said it was about 6 feet with a twist at the bottom like a sherlock making it about 4 feet. He was calling it a steam roller but i dont think it is. What is it?

    Also whats a good online store for steam rollers?
  2. i thought this thread was aobut those big steam roller things that drive around lol

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page