Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealthy Smoking Techniques

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yosh139, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hello all :smoke:

Since this Q&A is new I would like to take advantage and answer some questions.

Stupid send button, it's huge apparently :cool:
    Anyways, post away more experienced tokers :smoke:

2. #2 Deleted member 457210, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

3. [quote name='"LotzoPlotz"']The stealthiest way to smoke is not to smoke at all.[/quote]

Good one haha.

4. i've found hot knifing is actualy pretty stealty, because of the tiny amount of smoke you need to use to get high, if you crack a window the smell will be gone in no time, i've hot knifed all the time in my kitchen and my parents don't even have a clue i smoke and my mom is in the kitchen all the time and she never notices it

5. Since my iPod is in a frigging mental hospital ATM, I will post as thoughts come up.

~Use a sploof if smoking inside, put activated carbon in a bunch of cotton balls inside of a toilet paper thing. Now you're thinking, where the hell am I going to get activated carbon? You can pick some up at a pet store for under $5. Drier sheets just don't cut it if you don't want anything to smell and want fast smell killing.

~if at all possible, smoke outside. It saves so much worry about any smell that might linger inside.

~Cover your bowl so no lingering smoke will escape, and if you're smoking with a joint definitely step outside.

6. [quote name='"KushNMusic"']i've found hot knifing is actualy pretty stealty, because of the tiny amount of smoke you need to use to get high, if you crack a window the smell will be gone in no time, i've hot knifed all the time in my kitchen and my parents don't even have a clue i smoke and my mom is in the kitchen all the time and she never notices it[/quote]

This. If you want to be stealthy but don't have the pockets for a new vape, steer towards hot knifing. May take a bit of practice but if you do it right there will be little smell because the knifes will be vaporizing more than combusting.

7. when I'm out and about I usually make a waterfall and drain it through this rust hole in my floor and bend over and hit it, or if its dark I just park so my car is facing the most people and leave my lights on so they can't see in while I smoke a bowl.

8. MFLB's are extremely stealthy, I find myself not even using the spoof.

9. what my friends and i would do when we lived in college dorms years ago, would be to take a toilet paper roll and stuff if with dryer sheets & then exhale through that. it works surprisingly well but you have to make a new one every few days.

10. [quote name='"rainbowturnip"']what my friends and i would do when we lived in college dorms years ago, would be to take a toilet paper roll and stuff if with dryer sheets & then exhale through that. it works surprisingly well but you have to make a new one every few days.[/quote]

Which is why you should get a tin or bottle or something of activated carbon flakes, it lasts so much longer. :smoke:

11. Night time is the stealthiest time to toke because everyone is asleep.

If you're toking out and about, keep a small bottle of conditioner and some spray deodorant with you. Run the conditioner through your hair, it helps with the smell.

Eyedrops are key if you get red eyes, I suggest Rohtos, but if you don't wanna fork out 7 bucks, lots of people rave about Clear Eyes.

Always wear layers, and change the layers after you smoke.

12. A vape and the toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets is legit. Plan B would be edibles for me. I always get stuck in a situation around the holidays where I'm somewhere I dont wanna be, and ill plan and make a firecracker a few days ahead and eat it. If you MUST smoke though, it's best to have a stealthy piece, like a bullet. They're great for concerts. I have rolled up blunts for concerts too though, and would have some cigs to mask it, I'd have a blunt in 1 hand holding it by my side and raise my beer up w/ the cig visable to everyone and kinda get smoke in everyones face, then hit the blunt real hard, hold it back by my side, still holding, people can smell it, and look at me and see me holding a beer and cig, so they look away, then release. I love being the one who everybody smells weed from at a show or a bar but never sees it, house parties too, its so funny t be in the middle of the chaos of "whos smoking?" and people look and look but never find you. Beware though, if you are seen, get a hard ass look on your face and turn the other way from the scavengers becuase they will flock in numbers. Make them scared to ask you "for a hit bro". Went on a 5 day cruise and just smoked on the back of the ship. Literally looking over the props, like some titanic type shit, their were these phillipino guys always out there cleaning out the hot tubs and setttting up chairs etc., nobody ever even said anything. The area was closed off anyway, but I just took the path they showed us to get to our muster stations, to the deck. During the day I would layer a cig, Id break out enough for a bowl but I'd pack a little bit of bud then alot of tobacco, and I wouldnt puff the tobacco though, just the bud.

13. [quote name='"KushNMusic"']i've found hot knifing is actualy pretty stealty, because of the tiny amount of smoke you need to use to get high, if you crack a window the smell will be gone in no time, i've hot knifed all the time in my kitchen and my parents don't even have a clue i smoke and my mom is in the kitchen all the time and she never notices it[/quote]

Isn't this only with hashish?

14. Oh ya and you can also take cigs and squeezethe filter until it comes out and replace it with a paper Roach and stuff weed in the end or wrap a rolling paper around so a bit hangs off and put weed in that, it only smells like weed for a couple hits and then it starts to smell like a cigarette.

15. I thought so too, but just recently a friend from work who got off probation was telling me they used to do the hotknifing method at work all the time with the old kitchen manager, and this week when the manager was out making the order for the week he showed me how they did it and we got ripped.

16. 2 words.

Blunt Power!

These air fresheners are 100% oil based, not watered down that dissipates quickly.

I smoked a blunt in my 2 door pickup on the way home (windows up) put it out before I pulled into my driveway. My girl was standing in the driveway, I sprayed the freshener once and asked her what it smelt like in my truck and she said baby powder.

These DO work.
    They come in glass bottles too, real nice quality overall.

Attached Files:

17. I do this all the time with parents just 10ft away...

Wait until night/people/parents are sleeping > Make apple pipe > Get blanket or anything similar > Spray blanket with Febreeze/Deodorant > Go to window > Crack it open > Get as close to the window as possible > Toke from Apple pipe > Hold, then breath the smoke THROUGH THE BLANKET out the window. > When done, eat the apple, or open your window and throw it out as far as you can, if you can't, wrap the apple in a empty crisp packet, put it into the bottom of your bin. > Spray window/blanket/room with Febreeze. :)
    Voila' works for me everytime. Happy Toking!

18. I just hop out of my bathroom window, yay for bottom floor bedroom :hello: And there's a convenient back deck of my house. :smoke: