stealthy growing options?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jimbeans, Apr 4, 2017.

1. I'm thinking of having a go at growing a couple of plants this summer, I have never grown alone before so this is a bit of an experiment, I need something that is not so smelly can I get some advice please. I have read a little on low smelling and floral strain, never smelt either what are your thoughts on which which would be the safest, thanks in advance ps this is for outdoors! and I am aware that I wont be able to get away from the smell completely :)

2. You can always over water them :D Either way I wish you luck on finding a plant you grow correctly to be low in smell. Mine are small right now in veg state and I can smell them when I get close enough.

Is this for an outside grow?

3. cheers, yes, for outside, what would you recommend ?

4. That question leads to more questions. What is around you? How secure is it? Do you have a lot come over? Is it looked down on around you? Do you have a safe spot picked out or are you making a stealthy space growing container thing? Gotta give more details.

But off the top of my head for something to think about is Autoflowers. Only reason I am saying that is it will be easier if this is your first time and wanting to do it out side. Keep them in smaller pots (less plant to smell). With autoflowers you won't have to worry about the sun and the change in the seasons.

5. I have a really big garden so was thinking it would be pretty easy to between the evergreens, its quite discrete I am just worried about the smell, I don't want be bringing every one to my yard, was thinking growing sweet-peas and there is quite a bit of lavender growing out there as well, its the smell I am most concerned about the smell, thank you for your advice bttw

6. I do understand what you are saying. I asked those questions because clearly if you plant in the direct ground you are going to get a bigger plant. Bigger plants have more bud and plant matter. If you want to grow something for your self, I would recommend an auto flower in a 3 gallon pot. I recommended an autoflower as well because then you won't have some beast of a monster(cannabis can grow 3x it's size when you switched the lights). So this means your monster becomes bigger soon as the seasons changes. But with an autoflower, it will switch on it's own and at a smaller state.

Or you can try it out side up to you.

7. yes
    yeah thats what i will do then with a 3 gallon pot and auto flower hopefully to reduce size that will reduce the amount of smell. thank you for your advice diatt much appreciated.

8. Sure no problem. If you feel you are safe after your first (better to start small and grow) you can either do a 5 gallon or something different.

I wish I could find this other outside stealth I seen once. It was like a space bucket but I think it was done with a small round grill or something. But allowed sunlight to enter it, or could take the lid off for full light. But no need to get fancy on the first one :D Best luck.

9. good thinking I have a black compost box!

• Like Like x 1