Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stealthily smoke without being caught

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheMajinPrince, Jan 20, 2015.

1. OK,  so I am sure this topic has been beaten to death already but I Recently I had to move back into the parents house after the Ex and I broke up (Bitches...)   Anyway, I did not want to change my lifestyle so I set out to figure out a way to smoke and not get caught in the process.  my parents are UBER conservative and would likely crucify me if they found out. so you know this method works. I smoke DAILY multiple times in my room.  here is how I do so...

-I went to Wal Mart and purchased a small Air Purifier, pretty cheap $10-$15
    -next I am sure you are all aware of sploofs. I made a carbon filtered "Super Sploof" out of a paper towel roll, drier sheets and aquarium activated carbon again from wally world.
    -lastly I use an EZ Vape to reduce the odor.  no smoke = little to no smell

the carbon is crucial as it is an amazing filter medium.  As you can imagine I hit, exhale through super sploof and into the carbon air filter which shoots it out the window. I then leave the carbon air purifier running for a few hours to get rid of any lingering scents. better safe than sorry.

I made my kit portable with a vape pen, and a dope lil case (pics below) to carry it along with the sploof, ozium and other misc smoking essentials.  
    P.S. no stealth smoke sesh is complete without OZIUM!    

viola, I realize it is not the most convenient method to smoke however given my living situation I dont have any other choice.  toke away my fellow stoners.  

let me know what you guys think and if you have different methods!

Attached Files:

2. I give you two thumbs up!! I remember the days when I had to stash it and got incredibly creative in the process. The lingering smells...
    You seem to have figured out a safe, small system that works. Good for you!

Haha the smells do seem to linger.   thank you sir!  Idk about you but I quite enjoy the creative process to find new ways to stash/smoke 

4. All I do is light an incense and blow the smoke through a sploof. Works every time!

5. Smoke weed stealthily, installs extremely a-typical "air conditioner" in parents house's bedroom. Logic.

Idk what you are getting at, all I know is it WORKS. period.  the point of it is the activated carbon. not the "air conditioner" which is actually a carbon air purifier. 

you should try the carbon sploof like I made. works way better than a typical drier sheet sploof.  in my situation incense would incite suspicion.  cheers to  you for simplicity. I wish i could just smoke without a worry.  

8. Haha yeah it typically helps keep any odor inside of my room for a shorter period, i don't really have to conceal my smoking from anyone else in the house.
    I usually do it when i don't want any random neighbors to come over and the house reak lol.
    And nah incense is just incense. I light it even when im not smoking!