Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2fly4YoAzz, May 22, 2011.

1. Can anyone give me some pointers or tell all the tricks and trades of smoking without getting caught!

I have a gravity bong and that's all! I live with my parents (Graduating Friday and moving out ASAP). My mom wakes up at random times to let her dog out so keep that in mind, and my dad is in a near coma state when he sleeps so no worries about him!

So yeah! Help!

So please help me out

2. Toke outside if smell's a factor.
    Hide your shit.
    Don't blaze right in front of them >.>

3. sploof sploof sploof

4. Steamy shower, sit in the bathroom an light up, the steam helps with the smell. Use a paper towel tube with dryer sheets to blow the smoke through. Blow through the tube into the fan. Take a shower after. This works once a day cause people thing its weird to take 3 45 minute showers a day haha

5. Stick with pieces you can conceal very easily. Come up with creative and decent hiding spots for everything. Only smoke when you know you're in the clear

Most times people get caught it's not because their parents wised up and simply caught on.. It's because they do something stupid that gives the parents a clue. Just be cautious man

6. Go outside. If you can't, go into the bathroom, towel the door then lock it, make a sploof, run a hot shower and the fan, smoke, don't let bowl cherry (just take single hits, only pack tiny hits if you need to), exhale through sploof, squirt some shampoo into the shower, let it run for a few minutes, turn off shower but let fan run, get out, chill for a few minutes, leave bathroom. You might also want to take a really quick shower before you smoke to get your hair wet.

Also, make sure you hide your shit. Weird smells can be explained off as you taking a shit, red eyes can be explained as tiredness, but if your stuff gets found they have concrete proof you are smoking and can nail you about it.

7. Appreciate all the help! Ill be sure to use the sploof! I hope it works!

8. This is what I do:

- Close the door, then put a towel or a blanket under to keep all the smoke inside.
    - Hide the grinder, buds, pipe, rolling papers, etc... take them out if you wanna smoke again. (<Captain Obvious haha)
    - Open the window. Sit right next to it, keep my hand out with the joint, and exhale the smoke out of the window...
    - At the end I take the roach/filter and throw it out or something, then burn the little piece of paper.

Also, if you can, go outside your room, then go in again, if you can notice the smell then light up a cigarrette or even better, an incense.

English is not my first language, but I tried my best to be clear and understandable.

Good luck!!

9. Open windows, buy some febreeze, lock your door, play music loud but not too loud, and keep a book or something open so if anyone knocks on your door you can hide everything, spray some febreeze, and act like you were just reading. Or make edibles.

10. You actually have very clear english, its a refreshing change!

11. That's about as stealth as I get, but it depends on how sharp your folks are.

12. Man, before I moved into my dorm, I would usually smoke in the garage. When it was winter though, I had to smoke inside but I was really sneaky about it.

I taped 3 toilet paper rolls together using duct tape, stuffed them full with Bounce dryer sheets, taped on at the end, made sure it was air tight and that it was the best sploof I could make. After that, I would wait until my mom was asleep, burn incense, smoke with my sploof with it pushed against a screen window. Usually smoke didn't even make it through the sploof :smoke:

13. This will work well too, if you put a fan next to the window it will work even better, but it can be a bit sketchy because a lot of people will just enter your room without knocking. Your English is great by the way.

14. Thanks !! :smoke:

15. biggest part is to know when and where to smoke. Try to make a system to warn you if a parent wakes up, like put something that would be loud if got hit by a door, not really loud, but something you can hear. Like a can of rocks

16. You know you have been playing too much WoW with the GC guild when....
    1) You think rogue stealth first then
    2) the first thing you notice is that the OP's avatar is from the WoW episode of South Park.
    haha... :rolleyes:

17. I plan on smoking outside in the bed of my truck and I will blow the smoke through the sploof! Sound good?

18. #18 2fly4YoAzz, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What realm is GC guild?! And faction???? And also your name??

19. If you're outside I don't see any reason to sploof unless you like it.

20. Does smell matter outside?