Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Widow x, Feb 23, 2011.

1. This weekend me and three friends plan to get blitzed at my house and just chill out. It will be my first time getting high off ANYTHING and I'm a bit paranoid. I got this really good friend who's picking us up some weed. We will be getting a gram of train wreck, and a gram of white widow. We already have a piece to smoke out of so were all set. The problem is, I'm paranoid about my parents finding out I smoked weed. I have a lot of space at my house so I could easily go outside and smoke a bowl or two and get buzzed. I am not very comfortable with going outside to smoke though, I would mychperfer smoking in my room, or even in my basement. Now take I to consideration that this is my first time smoking any weed so I won't have a tolerance. So what I'm afraid of is

1. I don't want to get really crazy and wake up my parents and get caught!
    2. I am afraid my parents smelling the weed on my the next day
    3. I am a little uncomfortable smoking outside, but I'm afraid that if I smoke inside I wil, get caugh, or the smoke detectors will go off or some shit.. I will smoke outside if I have to, but I would love to be able to just toke in my room

2. Your first time smoking will never go right if you're doing it in your house. Smoking in your house if you parents don't approve of it can go wrong fast easily.

Here's what you do:
    Step the fuck outside & don't be an ass. Better safe than sorry.

3. 1. I don't want to get really crazy and wake up my parents and get caught!

Just turn the TV on and watch something you'd normally watch and set the volume before hand. As long as you don't keep thinking paranoid you'll be fine. The worst that I ever did was watch the blue collar comedy tour and even then i was just laughing. Comedy+laughing=normal.

2. I am afraid my parents smelling the weed on my the next day.

Axe body spray for your clothes bro. Burn some incense in your room if that's something you normally do to cover the smell also. I burn nag champa and blue moon incense daily so my parents think nothing of it anymore. If you've never burned an incense i don't suggest doing it though, your parents will get suspicious most likely.

3. I am a little uncomfortable smoking outside, but I'm afraid that if I smoke inside I wil, get caugh, or the smoke detectors will go off or some shit.. I will smoke outside if I have to, but I would love to be able to just toke in my room.

Close your door, put a blanket by the crack to cover it, and use a sploof if you really have to smoke in your room. I'd suggest going outside though, just find a nice forest walkway and light up. As long as nobody else uses the path often you have nothing to worry about.

As far as smoke alarms, i've never set one off, but then again I never blow my smoke at one. I usually just hold my hits till all the smoke is gone too to reduce the smell.