Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Widow x, Feb 23, 2011.

1. This weekend me and three friends plan to get blitzed at my house and just chill out. It will be my first time getting high off ANYTHING and I'm a bit paranoid. I got this really good friend who's picking us up some weed. We will be getting a gram of train wreck, and a gram of white widow. We already have a piece to smoke out of so were all set. The problem is, I'm paranoid about my parents finding out I smoked weed. I have a lot of space at my house so I could easily go outside and smoke a bowl or two and get buzzed. I am not very comfortable with going outside to smoke though, I would mychperfer smoking in my room, or even in my basement. Now take I to consideration that this is my first time smoking any weed so I won't have a tolerance. So what I'm afraid of is

1. I don't want to get really crazy and wake up my parents and get caught!
    2. I am afraid my parents smelling the weed on my the next day
    3. I am a little uncomfortable smoking outside, but I'm afraid that if I smoke inside I wil, get caugh, or the smoke detectors will go off or some shit.. I will smoke outside if I have to, but I would love to be able to just toke in my room

2. 1. Don't worry, you will still be able to control yourself. It's not like getting drunk.
    2. You wont have a smell if you blow smoke out a window and spray some febreeze or any air freshener.
    3. More than likely, the smoke detectors wont go off for smoking weed. But just to be safe you could always just pull them off and pop em back on when your done. And you have nothing to worry about smoking outside, especially if it's dark. Unless you have the type of neightbors to spy on you and rat you out

3. Don't smoke in yer parent's home if they're not down wit da green. :cool:

4. I live I'm a forest w/ no neighbors :) the only reason I feel I won't be able to control myself is my friend (one of the friends that will be smoking with me) smoked some weed with his dad in Florida , he took 14 hits about, and he said he couldn't control himself! Plus I hear this white widow is some STRONG stuff ! I'm gunna pack the bowl with both types of pot. I will still be able to control myself?

5. Only thing you gotta worry about is if their window is open and is there anyway the wind will blow it their way. If you can blow it out your room window and theres no way the smoke will travel past their window then you should definitely smoke in your room, with the door locked, and probably febreeze like the other dude said or one of those scented glade candles.

If you do go outside just go waaaay opposite their room and good luck sneaking back in totally blazzed off that white widow...

6. oh yea and please let us know how things turn out!! Should be a good story and a night you wont forget!

7. as far as going "crazy" and acting out the most you'll prolly do is laugh ur ever loving ass off, and trust me...smoking outside in the forest is one of the greatest places to smoke weed in my opinion, with the fresh air, and the smell of nature all around u, and plus u wont hafta worry tht much about smell if ur outside, just spray u and ur friends down with some febreeze like they've been saying, also Old Spice spray on deoderant sometimes does the trick for me, and just dont get worried and paranoid, trust me dude, this will be one of the greatest experiences of ur life :D, and once again, as far as acting out, the most u and ur friends will prolly end up doing is either sitting around getting stuck in these wonderful things called thought loops, or sitting around a tv hypnotized, oh and since u have no tolerance, maybe u shud leave he duty of spraying urselves down with febreeze to one of the more experienced ppl in ur circle, u will not believe how spacey and forgetful ur mind will get when ur baked:hippie:

8. I kind of just assumed that he wasnt allowed to leave the house and he wants to avoid waking up his parents..If you guys can leave the house then hells yea hit up the forest or beach, whatever they got where you live..

You will laugh though..you may wake them because there have been many known cases of spontaneously busting out in laughter for many reasons, or no reason at all.

9. Make a steamroller

Picture 001.jpg

Mine is just a water bottle with the top cut off, I stabbed holes in the bottom, and put three dryer sheets in it. Blow your smoke through it and it won't smell like weed. I use it all the time in my house.

10. #10 Endy08, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    i read this entire reply in a murderface voice. couldn't help myself.

EDIT: ah yeah. your question... just go out into the woods. maybe even set up a tent or something and get stoned without worrying about waking anyone... the next day, you'll be golden though. weed smoke doesn't hang around on clothes for long.

11. Depends on your type of window, but just pack a personal bowl each and take turns hanging out the window completely blowing smoked out. As long as you can keep the cherry/smoke outside of the room it should be fine. 10 minutes with the window open and using fragrances should be fine.

12. That is not a steamroller. That is a sploof/spoof/whatever you wanna call it.

This is a steam roller
    [​IMG]

13. thats called a sploof....not a steamroller
    :smoke:

14. Depending if you can,

Just get in a car and roll around blazing. It is so easy, just take back roads and maze around neighbour hoods. No one will call the cops, and nobody ain't gonna see shit.

If you do get pulled over [98% chance you won't] here is a link that you should MAKE your friends read. I told mine I wasn't gonna smoke with them if they didn't read - they did and thanked me for it. [Would have made hyperlink, but this forum doesn't seem to support that]

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/432942-comprehensive-guide-dealing-police-no-snitching-involved.html

Also a great buy to help FUCKING ANNIHILATE the smell is Ozium. The only place I have found it (save the internet) is in Walmart. It is in the automotive section, it is meant to get rid of cigarette smell, but it works so well on pot I have to wonder...
    Here is a link of what a bottle looks like in my Walmart:
    Medo OZM-1 3.5oz Air Sanitizer

EDIT: Italics are wrong, Forum auto hyperlinks, pretty neat.

15. Why are you afraid to go outside?

16. its cooold man :)

17. because hes a noob

18. I live in Indiana and smoke outside every single day(because i live in the dorms at Ball State). Its not that bad. Just bundle up and go for a walk. Blazing in the woods is the shit its like an adventure when you are high.

19. yea you will be good just go to the woods. Dont forget to inhale

20. Going to the would sounds like the best idea! If you need to smoke inside, find a room thats well ventilated, and you can open 2 windows in...the blow all the smoke out the window. Also, set up a fan if you have one, but its not really needed. Blazing while driving is a really dumb idea, it becomes a lot more serious crime if and when you get stopped. Especially if its your first time you shouldnt drive.