Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth wrecked my buddies :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sherak, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 Sherak, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    Last night went to a Gig in Manchester, there were 5 of us going and I offered to drive, the other 4 guys have smoked in the past but don’t smoke as a rule so they were all on the booze, I figured I could have a good time getting baked then later have a few beers when were back in our local.

This being the case I knew I had to be suitably baked as I entered the gig as allow the high to see me through so before I picked everyone up I rolled a gram of Northern Lights #5 Haze into a Strawberry and Kiwi Double Platinum blunt wrap and put it on the heater to dry out.

When we were about 5 min’s from the gig I fired up the blunt and after taking 5 or 6 hits on it I offered it out, expecting no takers but one guy, who had tagged along with another friend (bit older than us, maybe 45 or something) took me up on it. I thought “shit, I hope this guy isn’t just used to soap”, but secretly I was looking forward to seeing what may unfold.

The guy was all… “wow this tastes crazy, real nice what is it”… I told em it was a fruity blunt with some NL in which sparked up a bit of interest from 2 other guys so they passed it between themselves for a few toots.. maybe 2 or 3 each…. Poor unsuspecting fools :) These guys are used to maybe 2 or 3 toots on a tobbacco staked joint with maybe 50c of soap in it, lilttle did they know that in each toot from this sweet and sour gift from the gods they were inhaling maybe a $1's worth of the worlds finest herb :)

We weren’t actually 5 mins away, more like 15 and I felt the effects of the blunt hitting hard and by the time we stopped the other guys rolled out of the van with fear in their eyes :)

Was very funny, just thought I would share, they came round after a hour and later my friends told me that the guy who had tagged along with him pulled him to one side and had a quiet word about how fucked he was and not in a good way…. :) man you tend to take for granted the power of the herb when you’re a regular user but its times like these you realise the herb is one powerful mother fucking plant :)

Smoke on mother fuckers… smoke on :) :smoking:

2. nice man, not many UK brahs are into their blunts but props for that, im sure they wont remember it though if it was that good lol

3. You put soap in your weed?

4. not me bro but soap is rife in uk..... horrid dirty shit!...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ^ I wouldn't smoke that "soap" if it was the last weed on Earth 0.o

6. The Soap part confuses me...

Like Soap Laced weed?

Or shitty weed?

What the fuck was that picture? I thought it was Hash at first.... But... Im Confused. Straight Up.

7. You'd be suprised, i love blunts.

8. Looks like hash?

9. there is hash in there, about 5% in the bar the rest is whatever youd like not to be.

10. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']The Soap part confuses me...

Like Soap Laced weed?

Or shitty weed?

What the fuck was that picture? I thought it was Hash at first.... But... Im Confused. Straight Up.[/quote]

I'm confused too I always assumed 'soap' was a term for bricked schawg.

And OP that was a awesome storey, I was thoroughly entertained. :bongin:

11. OP, well done sir. lol i tend to warn my friends before i pass them anything.

12. I still don't get the whole soap thing, but I guess after smoking some soap your lungs will be clean:smoke:

13. Soap in the UK, from what i gather, is a hash like substance that will be a small part resin (or hash) and the rest will be filer (useless). The filler is unknown so it can be dangerous and also the THC content would be few and far between.

14. yeah man i used ot smoke that shit when i was younger too. Its sort of hash but mixed with rubber, shoe polish, plastic and any other crap they can find. This is then all pressed together and ends up looking like hash, but its really not, it tastes like shit. it gets you kind of high but not like hash would, its hard to explain. I stopped smoking it a few months after i started but it used to be the most common firm of hash in the UK, more common than weed.

My final straw was when i bought an ounce of it. I used a hammer and chisel to break it up to split with my friends, when we opened it, there was a high piece of rope int he middle. wat?

15. we used to get that soapy shit in hong kong too. sold by the 'bullet' (roughly the size of your thumb, maybe a bit smaller)

16. haha reminds me of the time i Mike Tysoned my friend; Long story short brought up some cali dank to WA and asked my buddy if he wanted to smoke, He's an occasional smoker. Rolled a j of headband, the dude took 3 rips during rotation n looks at me an says: I'm baked we gotta sit down.. We start munching on of our separate bags of candy, he killed a LRG bag of sour watermelons in 5 mins and was talking a bunch of nonsense so i decided to leave an grab some food. when i came back 5 minutes later, the dude was passed the fuck out. Next day he said he puked after i left because he was "dizzy an felt out of his own body." Besides the taste, i don't think he likes dank fella's

17. soap on a rope?

18. Why do people buy/smoke it? Just smoke the fucking hash...:mad:

19. Most soap originates from North Morrocco and Spain and its a few disks of a grade hash with shit loads of ground up plant matter and coloured with henna and bound with beeswax. Its called soap because the 9oz bars it comes in are soap shaped.

20. I like how you call taking a hit "toots" :p

But nice blunt man, wish I'd have been there ^_^