Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth way to smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Dec 11, 2013.

1. My normal shitty excuse to put tons of perfume is that I did a big poo in the bathroom,stupid but it works.

Now, my mom said that instead of putting perfume, I should light a match up and put it in the toilet. The smell would go, now I thought, what if I(we) smoked in the bathroom, light up a match and put it in the toilet or I don't know. No smell, voila?

Using a sploof too would help..

2. I w

I would agree, What?

Are u saying if you smoked in your bathroom and then blew the smoke in the toilet and then lit a match it would magically disappear?
    If this is the question, i think u should already know the answer.

3. Lighting a match helps to conceal smells because the burning sulfur smells strong, usually overpowering other things.

It doesn't however, completely mask the smell. If you know what weed smells like, you can probably detect it over the burning match smell.

If you're so concerned about smell I would get a good vaporizer, or just smoke outside.