Stealth vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sivret20, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I live in Washington with my parents, so it's completely legal, but they still hate me using any form of the substance. I'm trying to find out how to vape stealthily without them noticing. Most of the time I vape at night, so they'll probably be asleep, but they can be night owls so they might not be. I was wondering if I kept my window open, possibly used a fan, and covered up the door crack, if I would be fine as long as I blew it out the window. On another note, I've been looking at the Pax. Some say it doesn't smell, others say it's the smelliest. If you have any experience with the Pax, how much does it smell? Both in use and in cooking. I'd probably use the lowest setting. Also, if you can recommend any other stealthy vapes that are better than the Pax (or more cost effective) that would be appreciated. The only one I've owned is a MFLB, and it was pretty good except it died (RIP). Thanks in advance and happy toking!

2. they might notice you covering your door crack.

3. And vaporizing smells period.
    Just not as much and it doesnt linger as bad as smoke.

4. If i vaporize out tje window my wife can still tell.

Fortunatly she is cool with it she jusr doesny like the smell

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I had a pax and sometimes I'd put a box fan facing out in my window and cover under my door... It probably still smelled a little outside my room I'm not sure but in the time it would take for me to get food and come back the smell in my room would be almost gone just don't use it on high.. It smells the most when you are repacking it or open the bottom to push the bud down but there's definitely cheaper and better vapes for smell... I sold my pax and I'm gonna buy the pinnacle but I just got my car towed so it's gotta wait til I save up some more extra cash hahaa.. Check out the pinnacle pro ( not just the pinnacle that's the old model) shits got a dope water tube attachment and you can hook it up to bongs Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Just bought a Pax today. Tried it the same day and must say that it's probably the most 'user friendly' vapeOut today. Use the high setting, unless you have time to sneak a bunch of hits. Invest in some Febreeze..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I think my parents would be kinda suspicious at the smell of Febreze; they caught me with it before. But I usually just vape at night when they're asleep and just need the smell to be gone the next morning. And for them to not wake up to the smell. So would a Pax out the window do the trick?

8. Might be legal in your state dude, but your living with your parents who have expressed that they don't want you doing that. Their roof=their rules. Get a new roof. Aside from that... Vaping smells a bit, breathe your hit out the window or use a sploof. Hth

9. I'm an undercover toker myself and own a pax. The way you become a professional undercover toker is by investing in a smoke buddy. I hit my pax my bong and my pipe inside and it doesn't smell.

10. Personally i'd buy a MFLB. But that's just cause i'm a poor college student living at home.  They work well, as long as you take the time to learn how to use it.  And they're cheap.  I've been using mine for a little less than 2 years now, ten feet away from my parents room.  Obviously I take all the precautions: sploof, towel under the door, window open, candles...

11. get your own place my friend. respect your folks. its really not that hard, and the benefit is emense.  :metal: