Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth Toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghost Of Cigeth, Sep 19, 2008.

1. So I've heard someone use that term earlier. It has something to do with the vaporizer.

Can anyone explain how a vape works and how you can use it in your own home?

2. stealth smoking is smoking using any number of techniques to reduce smell in order to get away with smoking with nobody knowing. vaporizers are a good tool for stealth because the make very minimal smell. another tool for stealth smoking is a sploof (search it theres a million threads). a sploof combined with a small bowl immediately covered after the hit to avoid cherry smoke can be very effective for smell reduction. of course its very important to have an open window for any stealth method.

3. well, i would assume they just meant toking inconspicuously, but i'll adress the real point of the post.

vaporizers work by heating the bud to a temperature high enough to release all your cannabinoid goodies and such, but not high enough to ignite it, which gives you unnecessary other things in your smoke. so really, it's not even smoke, it's vapor.

Edit: that was the layman's explanation, someone else can go ahead and get all scientific.