Stealth smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potm, Jan 29, 2008.

1. earlier today i went on a drive to smoke . my car has some exhaust trouble so its kinda loud, a bit of a pig magnet, so i had a bad feeling. i grabbed my spoof and dropped some visine before i went, drove around smoking using the spoof, well i had to use a aluminum foil bowl because my other one just broke and i wasnt in the mood for a blunt, so im smoking my second bowl using the spoof when i see flashing lights in the rearview, i literally just exhaled and was feeling real blazed, i folded up the aluminum foil bowl and just threw it between the seats, than stuck the spoof under my seat, cop pulls me over, talks to me, says im slurring my speech a little and asks if i was drinking

i tell him no and he keeps pestering me, said my pupils were dilated and he smelt pot, well the last of the pot was in the rolled up piece of foil, so he searches my car and pulls out the spoof, i tell him it was something i heard gets rid of cigarette smoke, but i hadnt used it in a long time. than he reaches down, grabs the foil, and merely tosses it aside

got away with a warning
    "thanks for serving and protecting" i muttered to him as i got in my car/
    *joker laugh*

2. Man, I would of been freaking.

Good to hear you just got a warning though, some cops would of made a huge scene out of it.

3. smoking with aluminum foil and a spoof while driving isn't exactly "stealthy". I hope you realize that. A joint would have been much more appropriate.

4. Thats the stupidest smoke and drive story I have ever heard. You got fucking lucky. Next time smoke something that can be easily chucked and make sure you have nothing else in the car. In NYC even a small ass piece of bud on your seat is enough to take you in if your car smells like bud. Just make sure you have nothing else, roll up before you step in, smoke that shit at leisure but w/o flaunting, and enjoy. A spoof....wtf.

5. Actually, I thought possession in NYC was just a civil citation and 100 dollar fine...

maybe different when driving...

6. Lucky bastard :rolleyes:

7. Bet you've never been so happy to be smoking out of tin foil and not your bowl.

8. how was it luck, if i didnt have the spoof he would have smelt the pot, if i had a real bowl he would have found it, if i had a joint its possible he could look out the car to see if i ditched it, i got lucky i kno that but thats also because i was smart about it. It wasnt just dumb luck like u r implying. dumb luck is when your fucked as hell and the cop decides to be cool and let u go. so this cant be the stupidest smoke and drive story cuz most smoke and drive stories end up with a bust. and a spoof is something u make with fabric softener pads and a water bottle or something like it, poke a bunch of holes in the bottom and take the cap off. put about 5-10 fabric softener sheets in there, ( u only need a few to mask up most of the smoke). if i was smoking out of anything else im almost sure he would have caught me, or if i had no spoof, but no smell and no pot = great success

9. Your lucky but I think it was very wrong of you to mock him. Do not assume that every cop is stupid. Anyone with a brain knows you were smoking and that cop knew damn well. He gave you a chance. He saved your ass by deciding to let you have your fun.

10. Luck is when preparation meets oppurtunity, you were prepared (aluminum bowl cumpled up, kinda) when the opportunity for you to get busted came. you dig?