Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth Smoking ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by r_steef, Aug 24, 2014.

1. ok, I'm 19 and I'm going to uni for general studies right now, and my mom and dad just found out I toke, my mom was very very pissed and was threatening to take away this and that. my mom was very sheltered growing up and she won't even let me make breaking bad meth related jokes anymore... because of pot. but anyways, my dad's practically the opposite and he says that he doesn't really care that much and that he understands that I'm going to do it but he won't encourage it because that's a shitty parenting move. I'm at home for a few more weeks before my semester starts and I can smoke while they're at work, but as for my mom, how long do you think I should wait until I can smoke once they're asleep? how long do you think it'll take for my mom to stop being so paranoid? I could quit but I don't really think that's the best option because it makes me a less anxious and more happy person. I know this is generic and I apologize for that, but thank you for any responses I may get

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fuck it, ur 19 an going to colledge, clearly are on the right path, smoke whenever the fuck u want. U make ur own choices now.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

3. yeah I just don't wanna get kicked out or anything because my moms a little crazy when it comes to this stuff. I have it pretty good living at home because I work for them etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Weird my profile pic is different when u quoted my post. Anyways, then go smoke outside.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

5. Get a portable vaporizer. I've never been a fan of vapes honestly, but last night at a party I got a chance to try out a few different kinds, and I have to say that the PAX is really stealthy and easy to use and hide.

6. God, it's 2014. Sad to see so many parents having this attitude towards marijuana. Especially when most of these parents likely grew up in the 70's.

Honestly, what is a couple weeks without weed, really? Do you want to risk further jeopardizing your relationship with your mother (and father for that matter) by doing something in their house that she does not approve of?

You mentioned that it makes you less anxious, but if you are trying to be stealthy and smoking whilst your parents in the house, I'd be willing to bet that is going to make you just as anxious and paranoid, that every noise is them walking down the hall or something. It's a good way to ruin a high.

Since none of us know the layout of your house, how light of sleepers your parents are, what smoking tools you'll be using, my answer would be to leave the house, smoke in a private and secluded area and come back home. Hopefully this is an option. If not, just hold off. You're not an addict that needs a fix, it's all in your head. 

Good luck.

7. vape works very well for me when i am stealth smoking. however, back in the day i have also used a bubbler and just load a single tiny hit at a time with it. i grind the bud up first so i can load it with more precision. then i use a piece of PVC pipe to blow the smoke out of the window. this works incredibly well because i only have to open the window a couple inches or so. just pretend your shooting a blow gun. when you blow the smoke into the tube, be sure to give it one more breath of fresh air to get all of the smoke out of the pipe. i have also used dryer sheets in the pipe to mask the smell even more. \\

your parents are flicking you shit at 19? man that sucks....they will get over it if given enough time to work it out. you could also go for a medical marijuana card if you're so inclined. it would make you legal and then you could talk to your parents about it with a little ammunition under your belt. good luck man. :smoke:

8. Honestly, it's their house, respect their decision. Wait until college. 

9. I always live at home, I meant that I'm home and no school for the next few weeks

Sent from my arc 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Oh ok. I misinterpreted your post thinking that you were going away to a university and staying there. 

The bulk of my post still applies. Life is full of compromises. Your parents allow you to live in their house, you should compromise and smoke outside of the house.

11. can't you just roll up a joint and walk down the street smoking it?

12. Of course I'm smoking out of the house mam, I'm not crazy. ;) hahaha but thanks for taking the time to respond, youre super helpful. Do vapes smell of weed?

Sent from my arc 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Just smoke outside you're house and when you're going home just spray some cologne, chew gum and if you're eyes get red. Visine

14. i was just gonna say, youre 19, grab a pack of cigs and roll some spliffs, if you cant walk around with joints. No ones gonna bat an eye unless you act like an ass