Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Krillin, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Hey Guys, I thought the apprentice section was the best place to post this. I am trying to find good ways to smoke weed at work or in public without being caught. I live in Washington where Marijuana is Legal, however, I am not 21 as of yet.

I have tried many different methods to do this. I have used a ciggaret roller to roll joints in cigaret tubes. Which works visually, but not scent wise. I don't however smoke tabacco, so rolling spliffs is a no go for me.

I have a sneak-a-toke, but I usually won't even get a buzz off of a bowl from that thing. And reloading it kinda defeats the perpose of having a sneak-a-toke seeing as then I have to find a secluded place.

I have also tried tabacco flavoring on the bud. Which has its pros and cons. It can cover the smell a bit. But its no deoderizer. Its more of a mix between the two smells.

So this thread is for people to post their ideas on how to smoke and keep it hidden whilst in public or at the job site. Also, your favorite smoking spots at your work. Maybe also stories about smoking in public or at work.

Sent from my LG-C729 using GC Forum

2. Well smell really is impossible to hide completely . Only thing you could really do outside would be ghost small hits and dont let smoke go everywhere. Sorry i cant think of a way either

3. [quote name='"mrmuffinman"']Well smell really is impossible to hide completely . Only thing you could really do outside would be ghost small hits and dont let smoke go everywhere. Sorry i cant think of a way either[/quote]

Well holding hits in for long periods is bad for your lungs. And you would need to use some form of pipe. That way you could control the hits you take. I'm going to do some expiriments and see if I can't develope a form of sploof that can be used in public.

4. Its legal there what is your problem.

5. "I live in washington where weed is legal" haha that's the shit to be able to say. But kind of hard to completely hid smoke, I've smoked in a closet before and blew smoke through a roll stuffed with dryer sheets which works fairly good, but that's a closed off closet somebody wasn't likely to go in. Kind of hard to actually smoke in public 100% stealthy, vapes would be the best route for stealth. I never liked smoking at work so I don't have the best methods for going 100% stealth in public like that. I'm sure somebody else might have a better idea if you're dead set on smoking instead of vaping

6. [​IMG]

That covers you for visuals....as for smell, I dunno smoke when people aren't near by and keep moving.

7. [quote name='"3XL"']Its legal there what is your problem.[/quote]

As I previously stated, I am not 21. Plus smoking in public, and especially at a job site or populated Area isn't really acceptable. Those are problems of course. And there are others like the bill not being totally in law for another month.

8. When i smoke outside i use a cig batty. Since its a one to two hitter, Its best to go on a walk so if someone were to see you, they wouldnt see you constantly re-lighting the batty.

9. I doubt people will just walk up to you and flip shit because your not 21, I mean how are they gonna know? If I was you I'd just watch out for cops, they may feel the need to ask you questions.

10. [quote name='"TGreenFien"']"I live in washington where weed is legal" haha that's the shit to be able to say. But kind of hard to completely hid smoke, I've smoked in a closet before and blew smoke through a roll stuffed with dryer sheets which works fairly good, but that's a closed off closet somebody wasn't likely to go in. Kind of hard to actually smoke in public 100% stealthy, vapes would be the best route for stealth. I never liked smoking at work so I don't have the best methods for going 100% stealth in public like that. I'm sure somebody else might have a better idea if you're dead set on smoking instead of vaping[/quote]

I don't have a vape anymore. And I deffidently don't have the cash for a new one. The vape I had was the smallest on the market and was extremely useful. Most people can't pick out the scent of vaping which is good.

11. Have you heard of the smokebuddy?

12. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']

That covers you for visuals....as for smell, I dunno smoke when people aren't near by and keep moving.[/quote]

Is that a sneak-a-toke? Hoe exactly does it work?

13. [quote name='"tyler369"']I doubt people will just walk up to you and flip shit because your not 21, I mean how are they gonna know? If I was you I'd just watch out for cops, they may feel the need to ask you questions.[/quote]

Also, I look over twenty one. I have been able to grow a full beard since freshman year of highschool. I'm not really worried about looking old enough. I'm more worried about being caught without having I.D.

14. It doesnt matter that its legal you still cant smoke in public. So if he gets caught its two things being under 21 and public smoking. Same rules as alcohol.

15. [quote name='"fairy boots"']Have you heard of the smokebuddy?[/quote]

Is that a form of Sneak-a-toke?

16. Nope, the wooden thing is called a dugout. You put ground up bud in the larger hole and your one hitter (fake cig) in the other. It's very simple you just take the cig and twist it into the bud and you get a nice solid hit ready to light up.

I use mine in public all the time

17. Technically you dont even need the dugout, just the one hitter but I think it's a very worthwhile purchase

18. ^^^ Pickle's right, dugouts are the way to go for public toking IMO. And as far as smell, just have a small can of Axe or something similar to spray down with after, gum, eyedrops, and your ready to rock 'n roll. :bongin:

19. :smoking:Where exactly do you work? Is it like a construction job where you would be outside? Or are you just planning to go outside to smoke? I used to smoke in my works bathroom pretty frequently. All you need is a sploof and one of the tiny pocket-sized cans of ozium, and you'll be set. The only thing you would need to be wary of is people coming into the bathroom,which again would be determinate of where you work. Hope this helped :smoking:

20. Get a vaporizer, they don't smell nearly as much as smoking. :D