Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stealth smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shavedwookie, Aug 23, 2012.

1. if i smoked in my room with the window open, using a sploof with the door plugged etc, would any smells still be there in the morning that could be identified by parents? i have incense i can burn to make everything smell nice but im not sure what kind of suspicion that might erupt...

2. You should be good. But don't get caught during the smoking. I would suggest outside if that's an option

3. unfortunately not, my parents have some security alarm bullshit so i cant leave the house at night :s

4. get a fan and point it outa your window and maby some frebreeze and your good

5. been there. you're good bro.

6. ACTIVATED CARBON SPLOOF. Listen man do this and I garuntee 100% no smell. Some people don't understand and just say you'll be good but do this and I promise you'll be straight. Been doing this everynight for over a year in my moms house.
    1 Make activated carbon sploof. Just go get some at PETCO, its like $10 but you only need like a 1/5 of the bottle so sell some sploofs to your bros and get the cash back. All you do is tape the first dryer sheet on, pour about 3 inches of carbon in, then more dryer sheets.
    2 Coin the bowl on whatever your using. Find what coin fits your bowl(dime works on my bong, nickel on my bowl). Then, when your about to clear it, stick the dime on, exhale through sploof, then clear the smoke that's in it, exhale, light bowl and repeat.
    3 Find a safe place. Like I do it in my walk in closet just in case(my moms crazy paranoid) and then I spray a tiny bit of febreez.
    4 Be high in your room, enjoy life

Dude, like do this it will always work and its not even worth risking getting busted. Like why even take the chance.

7. i honestly hit my pipe like 4-5 times in the washroom and i dont even use anything, no smell whatsoever, just when you toke it, hold it in for 5 seconds and the smoke wont smell, in my experience

8. If your alarm is the 2-piece on the inside of your window with one on the frame and one on the moving part of the window take the one off the window and tape it over the one on the frame and you can go in and out freely, your welcome:)

9. don't listen to everyone above. if you're worried about your parents finding out you smoked, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. it's pretty disrespectful, too

but if you do a joint aint the way to go unless you got a fan going, some febreeze, and have your windows open

good luck

10. well i just downed 2 bowls and the hallway doesnt smell a bit, so i guess i got it down :smoke:

11. true to a certain degree. well yeah true if your parents are anti-pot then dont do it in the house but in this situation sploof that shit and save up to rent an apartment.

12. This, I smoked for long long time in a very Mormon house and never got busted. Not saying its fool proof just be smart. Id set the fan either in the window or really close to it, just place your piece/bowl next to the fan and slowly exhale into it. Use incense but only towards the end of your sesh, and only for a minute. The smell of incense will spread through a house faster than a well controlled bowl.

13. If your parents will lose their shit, smoke it outside and stealth back inside.

If you think you can get away with it and don't really give a fuck, hang out the window a bit, sploof if you got to, but be aware of wind circulation and the smoke's knock back effect, may come streaming back if you're barely out the window.

If it smells a little, it will be gone in a couple of hours easily, just leave the window open.

Incense it if they aren't going to pop in within the hour. Never bombard with axe.