Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth Smoking In The Shower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaMonster, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Dude, I used to do this all the time when I lived with my parents! It works like a charm, plus if they say anything about your eyes just say you got soap in them ;)

2. I just toke in my bedroom. No one's ever smelled anything. Though I do it only in evenings - I like to stay sober when I'm around sober people..

3. Lol I almost got busted doing this once. My mom is knocking on the door half way through my shower asking wtf I'm doing. When I let her in after I get out:

Her: What are you doing in here
    Me: Uhhhh taking a shower?
    Her: It smells like weed.
    Me: You're crazy it smells like nothing in here.
    Her: Why is it so cloudy?
    Me: I just took a shower for fucks sakes. Woman you are losing your mind, quit being so paranoid, I dont smoke weed any more.
    Her: Okay... Well why are your eyes so red?
    Me: WTF?!?! I just got out of the shower!!! Leave me alone!!!
    Her: Okay, okay, I'm sorry.

4. -Take an empty toilet/paper towel tube.
    -Cover the outside with rubber bands to seal smoke from leaking (2 sheets preferably).
    -Stuff some more inside of tube to filter smell better.
    -Blow smoke into tube.

Result: smoke comes out the other side of the tube smelling like fresh laundry. :yay:

Also I often blow with the tube into a towel so barely any smoke comes out, and my towels smell nice. :smoke:

5. even with spray there will be an after smoke smell, its kind of musty. The best thing you have going is an exhaust fan. Take the hit right under that and blow it right outside.

6. I would jsut do it outside if your that paranoid