Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth Smoking in House

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Are My Eyes Ok, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Sorry for the random post GC but im a bit fucked on space cakea and its my first time stealth smoking in my room. Im using a sploof, i gt some febreze, and i have a desktop fan oscilating. Im smoking from an old mans stubby pipe. Its a cool little thing. Will post pic after smoking. My parents room is very close to mine. Wish me luck blades, ive been dying for some if this super silver haze for hours. Oh and i forgot to mention im smoking out of my window :)

2. Wow, right little rebel arn't ya lol.

I'm chilling in my room smoking a fat spliff, my mum and dad are asleep but aslong as you leave the window open while your asleep you ought to be fine

3. Im smoking my bongs on my couch with my two roommates, gotta love living away from the rents.

4. Look into a smoke buddy, my gf and i smoke every day...we take bong rips then blow our smoke into these things...boom no smoke...it's fun smoking indoors. :bongin:

5. Aight thanks for the advice man. Its going well though. Its burning well and doesnt even smell strongly :)

6. Vaping in my living room, have QWISO evaporating in the other room.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster. :cool:

7. You might be fine, but remember smoke comes out of the bowl after you light it to, not just the smoke that you inhale. If you have a basement, I recommend doing it there. At my house sometimes during the day I would take a few massive bong rips during the day in the basement and given the large area of the basement and all the other random smells and shit down there the smoke and smell would just quickly dissipate. Smoking in the house is a learning experience that can take years to perfect.

8. This man knows what he's talking about. I smoked in my room for awhile too OP, going from just blowing the smoke out the window to sploofs to activated carbon sploofs..etc. I got away with it for awhile but ended up getting too stone one night and knocking over some shit in my hallway when I was going downstairs to get some food, mom woke up came to room smelled the smoke you know the drill

Moved to the basement after stopping for awhile, I just blew the smoke out the door and didnt even need a sploof, the smoke smell was seriously gone near instantaneously. I had a fan down there though which only helped

9. I won't go into specifics and details for each room location, because that would take too long to explain, however I will list some good locations:

-Basement
    -Closets
    -Bathroom via shower and exhaust fan.

Top 3 Locations, imo.

10. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT smoke in your house. You will eventually get caught, take that devils lettuce outside son.

11. Or he could get a vape if he has the funds. I never smoked inside before I bought a mflb off of a co-worker. Now when I smoke it smells like burnt popcorn. Usually I just light a candle to cover that smell. And that's really more for me than anything else.

12. This man speaks the truth

13. Lol "Devil's Lettuce" :laughing:

14. I never thought the replies to this thread would make me laugh xD oh how i love GC. I dont smoke inside often but yesterday i wanted to test out my pipe. Cheers for the advice guys. Ill make sure my "devils lettuce" (LOL) doesnt get me in trouble :)

15. [quote name='"KushFanDango"']DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT smoke in your house. You will eventually get caught, take that devils lettuce outside son.[/quote]

QFT.

4 years of smoking, always go outside: never been busted in the act. Every mate I know that has smoked inside has been caught eventually, if not right when they started.

16. ive been smoking in my room for 2+ years never been caught. but it does take long to perfect you should buy a mflb tho. now i just shut door open window and don't even have to worry about the smell

17. Been there done that buy a portable vaperizor if u can its more stealthy