Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth Smoking in an Apartment

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SPIRGNOB, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hey all. I'm moving into a new apartment this year, and after checking in with the leasing office on security and stuff, I'm fairly certain they're going to be really strict about weed. My question to you is: how can I smoke in my apartment without the smell getting into the hallway? I've already got some things to cut down on the smell as much as possible (ozium, sploof materials), but I just want a method that's as close to 100% safe as possible. Thanks!

2. Get a vaporizer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vaporizer is a good option but a smoke buddy is the best solution for smoking. Smoke buddy/ ozuim and or febreez combo never fails

4. I'd personally recommend a small plug in air purifier (Amazon has some for between 20-100 dollars). It's basically a carbon filter attached to a fan. Combine one of those with an smoke buddy and vaporizer and you're golden.

5. Yes air filter will help. Blow right into the intake. And a smoke buddy too if your paranoid. Or out the window?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum