Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stealth smoking at home, will this work? need to know for tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogbaby, Aug 9, 2011.

1. When i was 16 and me and my brother used to smoke in the basement nearly evey night for a few weeks at a time. When you make the sploof, FILL IT TO THE MAX! So that sheets are falling out, remove a sheet from one end so you can blow through it. Use a one hitter, bong, knives, or a pipe (Joints, blunts both smell much more because weed is always burning) and light any candle (scented or unscented) and light it.

Put the candle beside where you will pack your bowls, and instead of 'lighting' (i always had a bic) it just press down on the red button and hold it to the candle flame, inhale the smoke DEEP (2 gulps of air) and crack a window open so the sploof can fit, blow it out HARD and when all the smoke is out of you exhale again to blow the smoke away and close the window. Repeat

We went by 3's. Meaning three bowls while someone else waits on the stairs to listen if somebody is coming. And ALWAYS keep the bong going until the weed turns ito a grey ash or it will let smoke everywhere, and cover the mouthpiece.

PS: I always packed mine fat as hell, and it never hurt anyone to sneek four while your in there :)

2. I would just open a window, maybe turn on a fan. I always turn that ventilation on in my bathroom because you have to go through there to get into my room. I was scared of being caught when I first started smoking, but honestly it doesn't smell up a room as much as you think unless your smoking in there like everyday. Luckily I have less than a year of staying with my mom until I can afford to live on my own. Stoaked that I wont have to hide it at all.

3. Hey OP, when i lived at home i used to not even put towels under the door. Hell i didnt even have a fan going in my room, i just had a window open and it didnt smell at ALL! Wanna know how? With your weed mix oregano and dill seasoning. It completely gets the dank stank covered and believe it or not, makes your room smell like a fresh pizza pie:smoke:
    Enjoy your can pipe!

4. Alright Son,

You need to go put the can down and go to bed. You have school in the morning. Gosh.

-Dome

5. Try to smoke in your attic if you have one. Smoke smell tends to go up, not down. I used to smoke every night in the attic(also my bedroom), my mother, always one floor below. Years later, I asked her if she ever smelled any "reefer"...she never did.

6. He's on summer vacation :D

7. In the shower...
    If your bathroom has a window that faces the outside of a street or yard w/e. You can smoke there and we'll be alright.

Your room works too- close the door make sure no air from your room goes to the rest of the house and open up a window and well... BLOW OUT

But yea just go outside...unless its an apartment which clearly its not

8. I PRESENT TO YOU:

THE WATERFALL.

Safest way of smoking without getting caught.

all you need is a 0.5l vitamin water bottle, or gatorade whatever
    a pencil with an eraser that is held by a metal thingy
    a knife or smth to make a hole in the cap of the bottle
    and a lighter.

Take the cap of the bottle, make a hole that will fit the metal eraser-holding piece which will act as a bowl. Put the bowl into the cap, later screw it on top of the cap.

At the bottom of the bottle make a small hole that u can hold closed with your finger.

Now pack the bowl, fill the bottle with water while keeping the hole closed with your finger, screw the cap/bowl on top of the bottle and release the finger while lighting the weed.

The bottle should be filled with smoke if done correctly, unscrew exhale b4 inhaling all the smoke and be get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Been smoking like this since 2 years in my dorm, some time ago at home and it really is the safest way because the smoke has no way to touch air b4 you exhale it out the window = safe as fuck.

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY

edit; thats the metal eraser holding thingy. take it off the pencil and form it into a bowl.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=penc...2&tbnw=165&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

9. that will work but i say you just sit against the back of your house outside and blaze it there then go make a feast, used to do that all the time worked perfectly everytime, if you really want to be safe bring your dog say you were letting it out to pee

10. Even with a sploof, no blunts. Tobacco smoke smell takes a hella long time to go away

11. that sounds completely painful:confused:

12. Yea that sounds like it wuld work