Stealth roof grow plan - Critique?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ralphrox, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Hi,

I'm considering growing some herb once the weather warms up here in the north east. The only issue is that it's got to be stealthy, I'll be posting my plan here looking for any constructive criticism and/or advice.

Here is a bit about where I live: Semi-densely populated NYC suburb

My house is pretty much the tallest in the area and our roof is flat, there are a few air conditioner units that I can hide my plants between.
    I made a few visits up onto my roof to scope out any vantage points that the neighbors might have so that I'd know where to position my plants.

Strain: Northern Lights Auto
    Like any autoflower the strain is short and I'll be using LST to keep it even shorter (and increase yield). Another plus is the low smell factor.

Amount of plants: 2-3 to stay on the DL. Most will be used for personal use.

Some Question:
    How much should I worry about smell for this strain? Is there a way to controll the smell outdoors?

Extra Details:
    I'll always have access to the plants and being seen up there too often wont be an issue because I'll be staying on the parts of my roof that are hidden.

Any advice?

2. It's to late for an outdoor grow.

3. He did say , and I quote" I'm considering growing some herb once the weather warms up here in the north east. "
    Seems like he is hep to not growing in the snow .
    Now is it too late for an outdoor grow , or is it too early for an outdoor grow ?

4. I read it too fast and missed that.

5. I did it before . Just amend your rof . Water rhiughly let it cook for 3 weeks then water again oants seeds and let nature do the rest.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sounds like a good plan, until a chopper flies overhead... I'd put a shade cloth up there.

7. As od dec 15 2016 mass will allow legal cultivation of marjuana cheers to that oh yeah follow my journalhttps://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423935/

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app