Stealth/Quick drying and curing ? (beginner)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Zippoweed, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Well I found a couple of seeds in a gram bag the other day, so I thought what the hell and through them in some soil and watered them. well, a month later and they have 4 beautiful green leaves and are getting plenty of sunlight, only problem is I have no idea on what to when it comes to drying and curing ? I was just going to cut off the buds once they looked finished and leave them on the fence for about a week ?

ps, Im not doing this to sell or produce great quality weed, I just want some free bud and seeings its costing me nothing im happy if its crap weed !

2. How the hell are you growing this early? I just copped a hailstone to the eye when i went outside :mad:

3. Where abouts are you ?
    I'm down the very bottom of victoria, and I'm EASILY doing fine, plenty of sunlight, a little bit of rain.

4. When u cut them down u have to hang them in a cool dark place with good air circulation for about a week to dry u can't hang them in the sun.... light degrades the trichs