Stealth question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bgibs, Apr 18, 2016.

1. So I have set up my tent after a couple weeks of research. My question is, I live on the 3rd floor in a big condo building with my window facing the street do you think they can see my exhaust? I purchased some faux wood shutter shades and I have them angled down so the air can flow through them and also nobody can see through.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah I'm just nervous! Everytime I hear sirens I tend to bug out a bit but then I realize if someone planned on raiding me they would not have their sirens on! I only seem to get paranoid about it when I smoke so maybe I should give it a rest for a bit. Also I'm only growing 2 plants if that counts for anything :geek:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I use to get hella paranoid lived in MD. Then I moved to Humboldt County and they pretty much promote you to grow since the mills shut down. They even have highway billboards for cannabis cups. Now I grow in the front yard and the sheriff's brother lives next door. We are legal too though.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm from the north east and I have a medical marijuana card but cultivation is still illegal. It's nonsense really because the dispensaries rob you for 400+ an ounce. Not to mention the reinstatement fee you have to pay every year of 350$.

• Like Like x 4
  5. If I were you I would keep on growing. I doubt that they can see your exhaust. I grew on a second story location for the last few years using blinds as my cover. The main reason that they will never see you is that you are too small for them to look for. They like to take down big dealers or people with weapons and weed or meth too. You are growing a couple plants for yourself, and that is all you are trying to get away with, so you will. You are likely harder to find at this stage cause you now do not need to buy on the street. If you are not selling on the street they really have no way to know about you. This means that you can now learn to grow the best weed in your town and consume it for the price of the electricity it will take to grow it. A great deal in anyone's mind.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks man you just made me feel a hell of a lot better about it. It is for my personal use and like I said I am a medical mj patient but the prices are outrageous. Like I said though the only time it really gets to me is after I smoke and get a bit paranoid. I am actually excited to get this show on the road now. I have my seeds germinating now and I'm hoping they pop soon!

• Like Like x 1
  7. That little bit of paranoia is your edge to staying out of trouble, don't lose it. But don't get too worried, remember as long as you are not worth their time you are pretty safe.

8. Appreciate the words of wisdom. I do worry a bit about the smell being that I am exhausting basically over the enterance of my appartment building. I have a carbon filter set up though so I'm guessing I should be pretty safe. I am growing auto GDP and auto Girl Scout cookies which I have heard mixed things about the smell. I have heard that GDP isn't very smelly where as the GSC can get pretty smelly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smell is of no concern with your filter, at least not now. Filters degrade over time so replace as needed. You will be fine. In my opinion you are at the fun part now. You get to learn to grow an learn what and how you like to grow. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Holy hell, 400 dollars an ounce? That's almost double what it is here in oregon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Price is about the same here...sometimes upwards of $500 depending. It's really ridiculous

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's absurd. People are truly sick and when I go I always see how people are coping with their conditions and pain etc. Many people truly benefit and it's sad to see the state making such a mockery of a system that works.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I think all 5 dispensaries in town have oz's for 225. You guys make me glad i live in oregon. Honestly 225 is too much.

• Like Like x 2
  14. You know it's because they don't care about you, the people that make the laws will twist them if they can to line the pockets of their already rich friends.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I hope to move west one day. I love to snowboard and the east is lacking in that aspect. I hope the prices level out here one day but it seems unlikely. I have heard that organized crime groups are the ones operating the dispensaries and grow labs and have mutually agreed to keep the prices high.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Another thing that makes me glad i don't live out there lol, i tried the east coast once. new jersey, passaic and patterson. No offense but fuck that place i'm never going back.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ew, yea wrong part of east coast.

My Journal

• Like Like x 2
  18. Right? At least here i can walk down the street at night without ending up in the hospital or worse.

• Like Like x 2