Stealth PC micro grow journal with Daxxy

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Daxxy, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Today marks the end of week 8, and week 4 of my plants

Satty is finishing week 6 (day 42) of flower and looking better by the day, my pH adjustments haven't been shipped yet so I've resorted to baking soda to raise my pH temporarily, I just need to be checking it all the time but overall should be good, definitely should've just done that in the first place but oh well it is a learning curve

Also took her restraints off replacing them with just one wire and did a little lolipopping even tho I know I shouldn't have, whopsies, but now I can get my water bottle all around the edges of the pot

12/12 from seed has exploaded into the sativa stretch the past week, did the first round of defoliation yesterday and a bunch of training, she doesnt seem bothered about it

And my clone is chugging along which is nice, probably gonna have to rip it out soon because it'll get overgrown by 12/12 from seed but that's okay I never intended to grow it out 20200608_081153.jpg 20200607_171824.jpg 20200608_080026.jpg 20200607_171539.jpg 20200608_081202.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good. Keep it frosty

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looking good man!

Hoping with your training advice to get a much better bud site layout than last time round on my current plant!

Not going to be long until those trichs start appearing! Keep put the good work and cool
    ingenuity with the baking soda!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. And here we have it folks, bananas

Apart from removing them instantly I'm unsure what I'll do, but I definitely dont want the seeds it's producing now so I'm glad it was only a light dusting 20200611_075509.jpg

5. Never mind, just found this

Both sex organs merged into one, the plant has to get the chop

I mean technically this is a harvest right? xD 20200611_080604.jpg

6. Trichomes seem to be mostly cloudy anyway, so I wont be missing much potency but a shit load of yield

Oh well, shit happens, I'm glad to make it this far because I have plenty of experience with the first 3 weeks yet almost none beyond that until now

It is definitely stress induced however the merging of sex organs doesnt sit right with me and I'm gonna chalk it up to the plant being super susceptible to herming

If it becomes a trend among my seeds I'll have to ditch them and start growing my other seeds, which are a sativa dominant auto called "Early Bird" but only time will tell 20200611_083413(0).jpg 20200611_083627.jpg 20200611_083754.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry your chopping earlier than you planned. But they look frosty still

KEEP IT FROSTY ☃️

8. Not bad for my first trimming I dont think

Gonna make extracts with my trim, and potentially the buds too depending on how the smoke is

Her total age is 59 days, having been in flower for only 45 days 20200611_110149.jpg 20200611_115541.jpg 20200611_115623.jpg 20200611_115602.jpg

9. Slap that frosty slut on tha scale ☃️

KEEP IT FROSTY ☃️

10. Hey dude, sorry to hear the plant turned on you. At least it was later in the grow and you still managed to get a harvest!

How are the other plants doing?

I think my training based on your help is starting to pay off! It’s looking less of a mess and some structure is coming along now. I’ll get a pic up soon on my thread for ya to check out

11. Hey dude yeah it sucks but it happens, I now know not to high stress them, so only LST and defoliation for these guys

Others are doing good!

I'm excited to see your training

12. Day 35

Things are going good, dont really have much to say

Got her in the middle of all 4 lights tho, I've decided not to pop another bean so I'm gonna train her out more 20200615_075700.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. 12/12 from seed day 42

End of week 5, and week 3 of flower (just as a broad estimate to go off) which means we are at the NO MORE REMOVING PARTS OF THE PLANT stage now and I've learned my lesson lol

I'm glad I decided not to start another seed because I've sourced me some far better seeds, will start a different thread for them and start as soon as I harvest my current and retire my current seeds

New seeds are a Durban Poison cross with a strain developed in my home town, which itself is an Early Girl cross (home town has amazing weather)

They seem to be a sativa dominant hybrid bred to finish fast outdoors, only negative is hermi genetics but I'm sure I can handle that if a single plant at a time

So! Here she is in her final training 20200622_094501.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looking good. Was wondering when I’d see you update lol but she looking great keep it up. I trimmed my plant up a few days ago waiting to see her recover before I post pictures.

KEEP IT FROSTY ☃️

15. Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates I've been off my tits for 3 weeks lmao

Today is the end of week 5 of flower (I hope) so shes the age satty was when I had to chop her down, and judging by the size I can see how topping vs not topping stacks up

Otherwise no complaints, I've read up on calcium magnesium deficiencies and I think I can avoid it now (and I understand why it's so common) shes not showing any signs of it maybe a little nitrogen deficiency but that's fine I got that sorted

20200706_075250.jpg

16. Some more pics I took after posting that, renewed the restraints 20200706_083030.jpg 20200706_101558.jpg 20200706_103237.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. One frosty slut ☃️

KEEP IT FROSTY ☃️

18. Nice Daxxy, looking good dude.
    Shaping up to be a class harvest

19. Day 56 of 12/12 from seed, end of week 6 flower

This is officially the furthest I've come in a grow so I'm very excited

Clone threw bananas (not sacks) so I chopped it, was very cool to see how it grew as a monster crop clone, but what was interesting is that the original plant, satty, threw full sacks which means it is genetic hermi, whereas the clone threw individual bananas which means it got stressed the fuck out, and yes it did lol no doubt about that

Other than that, changing how I feed has messed with me and still trying to figure out the pH (I used to feed half strength every watering but now I do a full strength feed every other watering) however I have my proper pH adjustments now

Cant really complain tho just gotta deal with it, I'll figure it out one day xD

Purple calyxs all over her, stem is going purple, and I've even got leaves going purple this time too! (As always, might be hard to see but the discolouration is purple to the naked eye) 20200713_081358.jpg 20200713_080635.jpg 20200709_225303.jpg 20200713_080748.jpg 20200713_080856.jpg

20. Looks skunky to me. So frosty with some hints of purple. Nice canopy.

You see my latest update?

KEEP IT FROSTY ☃️