Stealth Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mcjunior, Jul 24, 2016.

1. #1 mcjunior, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg View attachment 2174916 View attachment 2174918 View attachment 2174917 View attachment 2174917 View attachment 2174916 View attachment 2174916 Hey what's up guys. I'm new to this forum and I wanted to show you my little grow project. Also any advice is welcome. I purchased my pc from a seller on eBay. Everything was already done and it was ready for growing as soon as I got it. As you can see it has a decent size led (not sure of wattage) and has a built in fan and they even have it with the filter covering the fan. It still lets a decent amount of air flow through though. The strain I am growing is Fast Buds Pineapple Express Auto Feminised. She just started germination yesterday and a little tale was sticking out so I planted and put a plastic bag over to make a little greenhouse effect. Soils are Kindsoil for my base and Coco Loco for my medium. My water PH was 6.7. RH is at 44% Temperature is 79 at the moment. I would love to hear what you guys think about it so far. Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey man. That looks pretty dope. Keep sharing pics as the grow progresses :D

I am also looking for a PC grow box (or similar small grow cabinet). It's just so difficult (read: Impossible) to decide which one ! I don't have any tools so DIY is no option.

• Like Like x 1
  3. looks good man..following.

• Like Like x 1

4. Hey man thanks for commenting. And yea DIY was kinda a no go for me aswell. I came across this one on eBay and it was cheaper than a lot of the ones I have seen elsewhere online for sale. But the seller I got it from sells the cabinet design as well for pretty cheap. The sell name is "hellogrower" you might find what you need.

5. Thanks man.

6. I have never done a PC grow but it looks awesome :coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey anybody. It's been four days and my seed hasn't popped through the soil yet. I planted it about a half pinky finger to a whole pinky finger deep in the soil. Am I being a little paranoid or is it still to early for it to have sprouted? Thanks in advance for the advice.

8. Th
    Thanks man. I'm going to give it my all.

9. This morning after 5 days. I'm beyond excited!

Attached Files:

10. IMG_20160726_135003270.jpg train em low. Bushy. Install a scrog if possible!! Welcome dude

11. I
    I thought about scrog but it seemed a little difficult. Wouldn't LST work? Is it essentially the same thing?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Are you guys running any exhaust or temperature control in there?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol. Covered!

15. I guess I gotta do more research on it then and try to get something going.

16. I'm growing in a pre made PC box so I have an exhaust fan installed and in brings air in aswell. Keeps is pretty cool inside. I'll be adding a little portable fan soon as well.

17. Baby steps. Lol. You learn new things to do n not do EVERY SINGLE time! It's a great hobby. N beneficial. Lol. I remember trying to throw a few CFLs in a in vented 3rd story Jersey closet. Dead summer. Lol. No temp or humidity meter- like I needed one. Working 2 mins in there I was drenched now I jus lean over it n get blasted w low to mid 70s nice dry air :) you grow when u grow. Literally

• Like Like x 1
  18. Very nice

• Like Like x 1

19. Thanks!

20. Hey guys. I made a mistake by putting my her too close to my LED and now she's trying to recover. Here's how she looks so far. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum