Stealth Nirvana Bubblelicious Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by marylandgrower, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Been awhile since I've posted on the forums so if I'm a little rusty, sorry.

Started my new grow last night using a stealth box I was given. Its pretty simple setup as you can see in the pics. My grows are always small due to my living situstions.

Using Nirvana Auto Bubblelicious seeds 8-10 from start to finish and relatively small plants.

Feel free to ask questions and any advice is welcome as always. Next pist will be after the seeds pop.

1370613268388.jpg 1370613306356.jpg 1370613322005.jpg 1370613335433.jpg

2. I'm a dad!

1370739486745.jpg

"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."

3. I like what you have here bro. Keep doing what your doing and those seeds will pop full of life. 

I'll quote you on this because its what I've felt for a long time.

-marylandgrower

4. So 8 days in amd this is where I'm at. I started with 5 seeds of fem auto bubblelicious from Nirvana and only 2 popped. This is a reminder of why I don't get Nirvana seeds, happens every time. Anyways the other is a little smaller but also growing. The moment I know they were stable seedlings I switch to a grow nute schedule and checking ph levels twice a day.

Attached Files:

5. this was one of the best tasting grows i ever had...  I have a steady stream of pleading from a friend of mine to grow this again

im subbed for more pictures and watching this threw to the end

nice start

6. 18 days in and here is where I'm at. My nutes are at 50% of strength and I'm using Jungle Juice. Pretty happy with the progress. 1372083021288.jpg 1372083033103.jpg 1372083044260.jpg

7. So I'm 22 days in and I am working a new box to transport the ladies to because the box they are in just seems a little small. I chsnged up the nutrient schedule to include ChiChing. As you can see in the picture, the leaves are turning downward due to the space constraints. 1372527958870.jpg

8. good call on the bigger box. I was thinking that you will struggle to keep them that small in DWC. they look good though. I love auto's and love bubblicious. I have never tried nirvana's auto version of it though so I'm looking forward to your results. I have been a regular nirvana customer for many years and never one had a seed that didn't hatch. mostly soil grows though, you can't go wrong with soil germinating. I'm a big fan of DWC aswell. what size air pump do you have there? it looks a little small. more air = more bud :)

9. Here are some pics of the new box. The pump is now.mointed on thw side wall and I put an adjustable shelf to move the plants closer to the light and away from thw light.

Attached Files:

10. looks great man. now that you have so much more room, will you be adding any more lights?

11. #11 marylandgrower, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Yeah just gotta figure out what would be the most efficient and beneficial to the plants. Any thoughts?"I grow for the beauty of the plant, the high from it is a bonus."

12. I think if you bought a dimmable 250w hps lamp you would be able to max out your productivity in that size box. I have one in a 4' x 2' x 1.5' box. you can switch between 125w, 190w, 250w and 275w. I run mine on 250watt without any heat problems. although yesterday I turned it down to 190w because temps got a little high here

if you wanted to stick to CFLs then it's simply a case of fitting as many in there as possible. a single 300w CFL and reflector would make things nice and simple

13. Yo nice setup I need that setup right now. Gl bro I'm watching and subd. Holla

14. Thanks here is the set up a little modified to keep the CFLs closer to the plants. Im 34 days in today. 1373472754925.jpg

15. Beautiful plants

16. So I'm day 40 in and she is just now into preflower. I'm down to one plant thanks to an idiot maneuver from an idiot. (Don't ask, still pissed) Anyways she had a little nute burn but nothing serious. Light cycle is 18/6. Here are the pics.

S

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. Also I picked up a new auto strain from Ministry of Cannabis called Blue Amnesia. Just started germinating yesterday and taproot is already popping. I'm excited since the Bubblelicious seed issues I've had. Won't buy Nirvana again.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="marylandgrower" post="18362200" timestamp="1374011687"]........ ..I'm excited since the Bubblelicious seed issues I've had. Won't buy Nirvana again.

I'm glad u said that ill def go with attitude & skip nirvana seeds altogether.