Stealth Mission

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kansr1, Oct 1, 2005.

1. whats up fellow stoners,

i'm going to try a stealthy homegrow for my first growing project. ive had a bit of experience growing with friends but in a much more chill enviornment. i have a rubbermaid container on it's side measuring 3x2x1.5 feet. i'm hoping this will be enough space for one plant. i've coated the outside with black paint to block light, and the insides with safety blankets to retain heat. i'm going to cut a hole in the side to fit a small computer fan in for air circulation (should i use two fans?)

my number one concern is ODOR. how can i keep things from getting stanky? is it possible to get coal filters to fit onto the fans?

second, should i grow in soil or in rockwool? soils easy and cheap but would i save space with rockwool? is rockwool expensive?

third, what kind of yield can i expect from those dimensions? two ounces and i'm a happy camper!

2. seems like quite a small grow space to me. especially the height. do you plan on using some type of lst to keep the plants height down?

3. Why would you put in the blanket to retain heat?

Do you live in alaska or somethin? There are strains that can survive lower temps.

4. first of all throw out the blanket next order some northern lights seeds for this strain grows very stout so you might be able to grow in that small space but you will have to make clones for clones dont grow as tall and vigoras as a plant from seed. so make clones and let them establish agood amount of roots then place them in some good soil and veg for up to 5 days just to let the roots get used to the soil then bloom them if you wait any longer they will outgrow your box(i used to grow plants in the sog method with no veg time just slap the clone in the hydro system and bloom, i used to havest about 20 grams a plant doing this) i would put 3 or 4 clones in and surround them with good full spectrum flourecent lights and put pc fan on the box to push in or out fresh air. dont worry about smell you wont be growing enough to alert your friends and nieghbors unless you grow some super smelly stuff like skunk. if you follow this you should be able to pull of your own secret 2 oz. harvest.
    good luck!